Chapter 2

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was early in the morning. You managed to fall asleep an hour after talking to Taeyeon (6 am). Your dad was preparing breakfast with your mom. Your sister, who’s three years old, just woke up and went to the kitchen.

“Good morning mommy!” She said, hugging her legs.

“Good morning, sweetie. How was your sleep?” Your mom asked, ruffling her hair.

“It was good. Good morning, daddy!” She said.

“Good morning, honey!” Your dad said, kissing her head.

“Where’s ___?” She asked, sitting on a chair.

“She’s still sleeping. Why don’t you wake her so we can have breakfast together?” Your mom said. She nodded and went to your room.

She opened the door, carefully and ran to your bed. She then got on top of it and started jumping.

“Wake up, ___! Wake up!” She said, cheerfully. You groaned.

“It’s too early, Yoongie.” You mumbled, covering your head. Yoona giggled and sat on the bed.

“But mommy told me to wake you so we can have breakfast together.” She said, uncovering you. You grabbed her and made her lie down beside you, you then covered you both and continued sleeping. She giggled again and started poking your cheek.

“Yoongie…” You mumbled and she smiled.

“But I’m hungry…” She said pouting. You opened your eyes, blinking a few times. “Good morning!” She said when she saw your eyes open. She then kissed your cheek and you smiled. You were dead tired but you didn’t want to disappoint her so you uncovered you both and got up.

“Let’s go have breakfast.” You said and she nodded, raising her arms. You picked her up and carried her to the kitchen.

 

After a nice family breakfast, you went back to your room to change your clothes. Your then went to the living room where your sister was watching cartoons. You sat down beside her and leaned back, closing your eyes.

“You’re sleepy?” Yoona asked, sitting on your lap facing the TV.

“A little bit.” You said, poking her sides. She laughed and held your hands. She then leaned on you and you kissed her head.

“Girls, dad and I are going to help grandma today. We’ll be back in the evening.” Your mom said and you both nodded. “___ take care of your sister.”

“I will, mom.” You said. Your mom kissed your sister’s head and yours.

“If you girls need anything call us, okay?” Your dad said, walking to the door. You said goodbye to them and they left. You watched cartoons with Yoona all morning. Usually your dad takes over the TV and watches documentaries, so Yoona was really happy that she could enjoy all the cartoons she wanted.

 

After lunch, you washed the dishes while Yoona just stood there beside you. You glanced at her and smiled. She was holding your shirt. When you were done, you picked her up. She rested her head on your shoulder.

“Do you want to sleep?” You asked her and she nodded. “Okay, let’s get you to bed.” She shook her head. “Where do you want to sleep?”

“The couch.” She mumbled and you chuckled.

“Let’s go to the couch then.” You said, walking to the living room. You placed her on the couch and covered her with a blanket. She shook her head again, raising her arms. You picked her up again and lied down on the couch with her on top of you. She snuggled to you and you covere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter