Chapter 18

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I just needed to make some time.” She glanced behind you, both you and Taeyeon turned around. Two of Hee Jung’s friends were there. “I knew you were too much of a coward to come alone, so I brought some company too.” Taeyeon shook her head, smiling. “What’s so funny?”

“You, you’re funny. We’re not alone either.” Your friends got out of the car as soon as they heard Hee Jung’s friends were there. They stood behind them.

“You should leave now, You can’t win this fight.”

 

Hee Jung glared at you.

“One day you’re going to be alone and, trust me, I’ll be there too.” Hee Jung told you and you lowered your head. You heard someone chuckle and turned around to find Moonbyul covering .

“I’m sorry, that was really funny. Look, I’m the bad girl.” She said, moving her arms around. You and your friends laughed. Hee Jung huffed and left with her friends. Taeyeon hugged you.

“I don’t think it’s over, but I’ll do my best to protect you.” She kissed your cheek and you smiled.

“Thanks Tae, I was so scared.” You hugged her tighter.

“I know, and I’m sorry you have to go through all that because of me.” You shook your head.

“She just hates me, there’s nothing I can do about it.”

“Hey love birds! Let’s go get some pizza!”

 

At the pizza place…

“I’m so sorry I laughed, I thought people like that didn’t exist but I guess I was wrong.” Moonbyul said while helping set the table for you all.

“No worries, it was funny to hear.” Sunny chuckled. Taeyeon and Tiffany brought the food with Amber’s help and you all sat down.

“How long has this been going on?” Solar asked you, she was sitting in front of you. You were sitting between Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Umm…” You thought for a moment. “I think it was when Taeyeon sat beside me the first time in class.”

“What?” Taeyeon’s eyes went wide. “That long?” You nodded. “Why didn’t you tell me?” You shrugged and lowered your head. You and Taeyeon had been going to the same school for years but just this year you got assigned to the same class. It’s been seven months since school started, at first Hee Jung was just verbally abusive but after Christmas break she started getting physical.

“It doesn’t matter when it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter