Chapter 20

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up first and glanced at Taeyeon who was drooling. You chuckled and stood up.

After going to the bathroom, you heard quiet voices coming from the kitchen, so you made your way there.

“Good morning.” You said as soon as you walked in. Solar and Moonbyul were there making breakfast for everyone. They made different choices from toasts to scrambled eggs. Everything was almost ready.

“Good morning, ___. Breakfast?” Solar asked with a smile.

“Not yet, I want to wait for Tae.” You smiled back.

They got their breakfast and sat down on the kitchen table. You joined them.

“Did you sleep well?” Moonbyul asked, pouring herself some orange juice.

“I did, the bed was really comfortable.”

“They all are. I may steal one.” Solar joked and you giggled.

“You could just move here, you know?” Moonbyul told her.

“Not happening.”

 

About half an hour later, everyone was already in the kitchen except for Taeyeon. You stood up and went back to the bedroom to wake her. She was sleeping peacefully. You sat down beside her and moved a few strands of hair away from her face; she woke up.

“Princess?” She asked, sleepily.

“Good morning.” You leaned down and kissed her cheek, she smiled. She removed her covers and patted the space beside her. You chuckled, getting in bed with her. She snuggled to you and you rubbed her back.

“Can we stay like this, forever?” She asked and you chuckled.

“I’m afraid not, everyone’s already having breakfast.” She pouted.

“Five minutes?” She asked, hopeful.

“Of course.”

 

A few minutes later, you joined the girls in the kitchen with Taeyeon. She yawned and sat down.

“You’re the last one. You know what that means.” Moonbyul smirked and Taeyeon frowned.

“I don’t know what that means.” Taeyeon said while getting herself some food.

“You’d know if you were here half an hour ago.”

“Then tell me.”

“Nope, you’ll find out.” Taeyeon frowned again and sat with you to eat breakfast.

Everyone finished their food and then started washing the dishes. Moonbyul stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter