Chapter 22

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Continues from the previous chapter…

 

A few minutes later, Taeyeon arrived with Sunny and Amber. She walked in your direction and grabbed your wrist. She dragged you away from them.

“Don’t be mad, please.” Taeyeon sighed, letting go of your wrist. She was facing away from you.

“Why do you do this?” Her eyes filled with tears.

“Tae-” She cut you off.

“You always do this. You put yourself in danger and I-” You back hugged her.

“I’m sorry.” She placed her hands over yours. “I just want this to end. I don’t want to be scared of her anymore, Tae.”

“I know…”

“But I don’t know how to.” Taeyeon turned around and cupped your cheeks, she made you face her.

“Don’t do this again, okay?” She smiled at you.

“Okay… I know it was stupid to come, she’s stronger than me and I can’t fight her alone, I-” Taeyeon placed a finger over your lips.

“Sh… It’s okay.”

 

“Taetae, don’t be mad at her. This is our chance to slap her and get this over with.” Tiffany told her as soon as you both went back to where they were.

“That’s a great idea.” Taeyeon agreed and sat down beside her.

 

Not long after, Hee Jung arrived. She stopped on her tracks when she saw you had company and debated with herself whether to approach you or leave. You glanced at the building and noticed she was there. She took a deep breath and walked in your direction.

She stood a few steps away from you.

“Can we talk in private?” She asked you. Before you could even think about the question, Taeyeon stood up.

“No, you can’t.” She placed herself between you and Hee Jung.

“I just want to talk, ___.” Hee Jung looked defeated, you found it weird, and she usually looks threatening. Taeyeon glanced at you and then back at her. “I don’t want to fight or anything like that.”

“Why?” Taeyeon asked, visibly annoyed. Hee Jung sighed, lowering her head.

Tiffany’s eyes opened wide for a second, a thought crossed her mind and she smiled.

“I’m sorry about everything.” Hee Jung said and walked away. You placed your hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder and she glanced at you.

“I want to talk to her, Tae.” Taeyeon frowned. “Please, just this time.” She took a deep breath and then moved aside.

“Hee Jung, wait!” You called her, she stopped and turned around. You caught up to her. “I’ll talk to you.” Hee Jung smiled, pointing to one of the ben

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter