Chapter 12

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next Monday, Taeyeon set up her alarm earlier than usual. She got up and got ready in no time, picking up her things and made her way to your house.

She parked her car and took a small box from the passenger’s seat before walking to the front door and ringing the doorbell.

“Hi Taeyeon, ___ won’t go to school today. She’s sick.” Your mom said when she opened the door.

“Oh… Can I see her before I go?” Taeyeon asked, hopeful. She wasn’t sure if you’d go to school or not so she woke up earlier to see you.

“Of course, come in. She’s in her room.” Your mom told her.

 

Taeyeon found you sleeping in your bed. She sat down beside you and examined your face. Your lips had a mark and your eye was purple. She kissed your forehead and noticed you had a fever. She wanted to talk to you so she poked your cheek. You didn’t react so she poked your nose. You stirred and she smiled.

“Good morning.” She whispered as you opened your eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the light.

“Morning.” You mumbled and she leaned closer, nuzzling your neck. You wrapped your arms around her, tiredly.

“My poor princess is sick.” She said, giving you a small kiss on your neck. You blushed, slightly.

“It’s just a cold, I’ll be fine soon.” You said, smiling.

You suddenly sneezed and she got startled.

“Sorry.” You said, giggling. “I didn’t mean to scare you.” She faced you.

“You did it on purpose.” She said, glaring playfully.

“I can’t control when I sneeze.” You said giggling again and she tried her best not to smile.

“Yes, you can.” She said and started poking your sides, making you laugh.

 

Taeyeon managed to get to school in time, even though she stayed at your place longer than she should have. Hee Yung was waiting for her, sitting on your desk. When she saw her, she waved at her. Taeyeon ignored her and asked Sunny if she could sit with her.

“No, you can’t.” Sunny said playfully.

“Too bad cause I’m sitting here like it or not.” Taeyeon said, smiling.

Hee Yung frowned and asked one of her friends to seat beside her.

 

Halfway through class…

“Did you check the locker room this morning?” Hee Yung whispere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter