Chapter 26

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While you were getting ready with Tiffany’s help, your phone seemed to be in overdrive. It kept on ringing signaling both incoming messages and calls.

After the hundredth time the phone rang, Tiffany decides to pick up the call.

“Kim Taeyeon, if you don’t stop calling I swear I’m going to go where you are and make sure you can’t use your phone ever again!” Tiffany said seriously.

“Fine, I won’t call again. Just tell ___ I miss her!” Taeyeon was taken aback but nonetheless tried to sound as cute as she could. She wasn’t expecting Tiffany on the other side of the phone.

“Are you ready, yet?” Tiffany asked, changing the tone to a warmer one.

“Yes, I’m all ready here.” Taeyeon answered, feeling less threatened. “Is ___ ready?”

“No, she left.” Tiffany answered quickly and hanged up the call. The phone rang as soon as the call ended.

“You’re mean; she’s going to worry now.” You said standing up and getting your phone back. The phone stopped ringing and there were a few knocks on the door.

“___, are you in here?” You heard Taeyeon ask and the door opening. You quickly hid behind it.

“I told you, she left.” Tiffany said laughing. Taeyeon’s eyes opened wide.

“Tae, honey. You can’t be here.” You said from behind the door and she sighed in relief, stepping back but keeping the door ajar.

“I know, I just miss you.” She told you and you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter