a slice of yoongi's life (also i've revived !!)

Namjin Drabbles

This is suggested by KyrdaK a long long time ago, I am so sorry for only getting it out now, and I am so sorry this is so short :( I hope it's still alright tho :/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Did you see what he did today? Oh my god he is so frustrating, why do I even like him what's wrong with me? Tell me Yoongi, please what kind of idiot is he?” Jin was currently ranting about his hopeless love to Yoongi like always, and honestly Yoongi really wasn't in the mood today. Or any day. But he has to be in the mood because Jin will eat him otherwise.

 

Almost every single day, every time Namjoon does something, Jin will have to mention it before they go to bed that night. And, as he was roommates with Jin, this meant Yoongi had to listen to all of it. There was no escaping, that was just how it worked in this dorm.

 

Yoongi just sighed and tried to tune him out as he prepared for bed. Of course he knew what Namjoon did, he had heard all about it from Namjoon himself earlier in the day. It was intentional, of course, Namjoon loved to annoy Jin. It was his way of showing his undying love for Jin, which the man himself had no idea of. Honestly, these two would get nowhere without Yoongi’s help.

 

Every time either of them had a problem, they would come to Yoongi.

 

One time, Namjoon wanted to impress Jin. Yoongi didn’t know why he had to try, the boy was already half in love with him, but he couldn’t resist his best friend.

 

“Please, Hyung, I’ll do anything, please just help me this once, please please,” Namjoon may not look like it, but he had very strong puppy eyes. Once you look, there was no turning away. You were stuck.

 

“Ugh, fine. Honestly, Joon, if you just act like yourself, you’ll be fine.” Obviously Yoongi knew this was true, but Namjoon wouldn’t believe him.

 

“Come on, Hyung, you know that’s not gonna work, I need something better.” Again, puppy eyes.

 

“I don’t know, make a bad joke or something, he’ll probably laugh.” Seriously, if it was any other person, Yoongi would’ve tuned them out from the first word. Except maybe Jimin, that kid had a strong pair of puppy eyes as well. And Jin, he would get eaten. And Taehyung, and Jungkook, and Hoseok. Okay, so he had a soft spot for all s, sue him. Just kidding, please don’t sue, he doesn’t have enough money to cover this.

 

“Fine, okay. Thanks Hyung, I’ll try!” And with that, Namjoon left.


 

Of course you’ll be fine, he’s head over heels for you,” Yoongi muttered under his breath.

 

Namjoon peeked his head back in, “You say something?”

 

“No.” Namjoon shrugged and left.

 

And that was the story of how the horrible Norway-Noru(deer) pun was created.

 

Jin also always had many problems when it came to Namjoon. He always wanted Namjoon to notice him more, although with the way Namjoon already looked at him, it was a wonder he hadn’t already taken a hint.

 

“Yoongi, how do you catch someone’s attention?” It was the middle of the night, and all Yoongi wanted was to sleep. But of course, he had to be Jin’s guardian angel. Seriously, how would these two even survive without him?

 

“I dunno, give them food?” Okay, so Yoongi wasn’t great at giving advice, but it was 2am, and he was half asleep, give him a break.

 

“But I do that already,” Jin rolled around in his bed to face his.

 

“Um, give them more food? Or do something you normally wouldn’t do?” Honestly speaking, Yoongi had no ing idea what he was saying, but he was going along with it.

 

“So, like, do something no one would ever think I would do? Like, I dunno, bleach my hair?” Jin asked tentatively.

 

“Sure, whatever, g’night.” And Yoongi clocked out for the night.

 

“Hmm, bleach, huh..” The conversation was never brought up again.

 

3 years after that conversation, Jin bleached his hair to nearly white. Needless to say, Namjoon was shocked for a few weeks afterwards.

 

These were just a few instances of Yoongi’s life currently, and his life was packed with moments like these. It was like he was an advice machine. He should be writing a life advice column.


But honestly speaking, Yoongi wished his friends would hurry up and get together already, it was tiring watching them dance around each other for so many years, and he was really dying for them to just kiss and get it over with. Being in the middle was so hard sometimes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Everyone!

I am so sorry for being dead for like 3 months, school was really killing me, although it was the end of the year, and there were many personal problems :( So basically, I died and came back to life. Also SAT prep is really killing me now :c But it's okay, because I am alive!! I will try to actually write now, and not randomly disappear somewhere for 3 months, so i guess enjoy this super short anecdote of Yoongi's life? maybe??? I'm sorry it's so short, i wrote this at 3am after chugging a can of red bull D: but i hope you guys can forgive me for being away for so long, I feel really bad :C As always, thank you for reading, have a great day/night/afternoon!

-Chrystiemallow