babysitter yoongi? part two

Namjin Drabbles

This is part two of 'babysitter yoongi?' written for KimikoDupont. Enjoy! 

_______________________________________________________________________

He immediately ran out, towel hanging on desperately as he tried to keep some semblance of dignity and save his nephews at the same time.

 

Hair dripping, he entered the other bathroom, expecting some horrible accident to have happened, but no. That wasn't what happened.

 

Taehyung had his arms around Jungkook and Jimin had his hands on Jungkook’s stomach. Hoseok was holding his nose and Yoongi was beginning to see blood dripping down into the bath water.

 

“What happened?” Yoongi was almost afraid to ask. The four just laughed a little, with Hoseok wincing at moving so much.

 

It turned out that Taehyung had been holding onto Jungkook so the other two could tickle him. This resulted in Jungkook kicking out and landing one on Hoseok’s nose, which explained the nosebleed and also happened to be the source of the scream he had heard.

 

Yoongi sighed and went to go get dressed and bring a first aid kit after instructing Hoseok to press a towel to his nose and tilt upward.

 

When he came back, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were dressed, with Hoseok alone in the tub and bleeding.

 

“Let me see your nose,” Yoongi pried off the towel and discarded it to inspect the damage. Thankfully, it wasn't that bad, and could be fixed with an ice pack and some tissues. He might be sporting a bruise for a while though.

 

He relayed this to Hoseok and treated it as Hoseok patiently sat and waited for the blood to be cleaned.

 

When everything was done, Hoseok got dressed and they all filed out into the living room. The kids plopped onto the couches and waited as Yoongi popped a movie in.

 

They ended up watching Tangled, and Yoongi almost fell asleep within the first five minutes. He stopped himself though, he still needed to make sure nothing bad would happen.

 

About half an hour in, all the kids were sound asleep and Yoongi was too tired to lift them to their beds, so he just left them there. He dozed off as well, the background hum of the television lulling him to sleep.

 

-

 

“Do you think they're alive?” Jin and Namjoon were now on their way back home from their meeting. Jin, being the fussy mother he is, had been worried the whole time.

 

“I'm sure they're fine, Yoongi-hyung can be responsible when he wants to be,” Namjoon was used to this sort of thing. Jin would worry too much about the kids whenever they were away, and then the moment they arrive home, he would run and check on them, only to find that they were perfectly fine and well.

 

This was a cycle he knew very well how to deal with.

 

As they pulled into their driveway, Namjoon could make out the light of their television flickering behind the curtains, with all other lights off.

 

“See Jin? They're probably just watching a movie now, everything is fine.” He reassured Jin, even as he was scrambling to get out of the car.

 

“We’re home!” With a loud bang of the front door, they entered and walked into the end credits of Tangled, and their children all sleeping on the couch. As was Yoongi, who was supposed to be the responsible one.

 

Everything seemed normal at first, but upon closer inspection, Jin saw an ugly bruise forming on Hoseok’s nose and some bloody residue.

 

-

 

“MIN YOONGI!” Yoongi woke up with a start, not realizing where he was at first, and very confused.

 

He sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, blinking rapidly to refocus his vision.

 

“Oh,” he looked up to see Jin fuming. This would not end well.

 

“Yeah, oh! What the hell happened to Hoseokie’s face? What have you done to my child?” Jin shook him by the collar of his hoodie.

 

“It's okay Mom, Jungkook just accidentally kicked me in the shower when we were taking a bath, and Uncle Yoongi took care of it.” Honestly, thank god for Hoseok, he could live another day now.

 

Jin let go and went to fuss over Hoseok, smothering him in affection and worry.

 

Yoongi signaled to Namjoon that he was leaving and stealthily slipped out before Jin noticed. Jin was definitely not done with him yet, and he didn't want to be here like a sacrificial lamb to Jin’s godly anger. Yoongi was working on his similes.

 

He escaped successfully and headed home. As soon as he arrived, he collapsed on the bed and knocked out.

 

Taking care of four kids was hard work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And with that, Yoongi learned how hard it was to parent and never wants to do it ever again. Too much work. The end. 

Lmao story of my life. Children are very hard to take care of, and little cousins going through your things is terrible. But you forgive them anyway because they're cute. Also, sorry for taking so long! This one was fun to write, and I had a lot of ideas so a bunch was condensed into these two parts. Oh and shameless self promo time, I am currently working on a new story, although I haven't posted it yet, but when I do, if you guys want to know I'll tell you! It's an EXO fic, so yeah. I'm actually excited because it's going to be my first actual multichapter fic that all relates and is part of one story (unlike this one) so yay looking forward to that. Anyway that's just what's going on with me lately, how have you guys been? As always, feel free to comment and tell me what you think! Thanks for reading!

-Chrystiemallow