yoonjin and minjoon?

Namjin Drabbles

This was suggested by whatamidoingwmylife. I am so so so so so sorry for taking so long, I am really sorry, a lot of things happened and this isn't the best, and I'm sorry if it isn't what you wanted :(

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“You’re late.” Was the first thing Jin said to Yoongi as he slipped into his seat just in time for the lesson that was about to begin.

 

“Yep.” And with that, class begun.

 

Jin and Yoongi were like day and night, total opposites. Jin was the warm calm friend who bordered on motherly. Yoongi was the sharp sarcastic friend who always seemed like he hated everything. Jin was a stickler for rules and was big on school and being prompt. Yoongi couldn’t really care less, and although he appreciated rules, he didn’t necessarily follow them. Jin was never afraid to be weird and make a fool of himself in public. Yoongi, on the other hand, wasn’t too keen on that type of stuff. Jin was a morning person, Yoongi was not. Despite these differences, you could never find one without the other. They clicked and it just made sense to them.

 

You could often find said couple either arguing affectionately in the hallway, near their lockers, before class, during class, after class, during lunch, walking home or being disgustingly fluffy in all those same locations. Honestly, they just radiated ‘old married couple’ wherever they went.

 

It was currently lunch time and Namjoon was very done with Yoongi and Jin. They were being extra gross and married today, and Namjoon gets enough of that on a daily business, being their best friend. If third-wheeling was a sport, he’d have won 50 gold medals by now.

 

Jin was trying to tell a funny story and Yoongi kept interrupting, so Jin decided the best way to shut him up was shovel food into his mouth. With just that Namjoon would’ve been fine, he was used to Jin feeding Yoongi, but it was the little kisses after each bite that got to Namjoon.

 

“You guys are gross,” Namjoon wrinkled his nose, folding his arms and resting his head on them.

 

“You’re just jealous that you have a sad love life,” Yoongi replied, opening for another bite.

 

Sad thing was, Yoongi was probably right. Namjoon was lonely and deprived, damn it, and watching Yoongi and Jin be all gross and mushy didn’t help. He groaned and stretched out his arms, face-planting into the table.

 

“Be careful Joonie, you’re gonna push the food off the table,” Jin scolded him in the motherly way Jin always did. Then he smiled and reached out to ruffle Namjoon’s hair.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll find someone soon, and that someone will be very lucky to have you.” Namjoon smiled weakly at Jin.

 

“Thanks,” and he guessed he did feel better. He sat up and stretched his arms out some more, waiting for that satisfying pop of his spine.

———————————

Sent to: Eomma Jin

Sent from: Joonie

Sept.16 10:46am

help hyung i just met this really cute guy in one of my classesand idk what to do help meeeghe

 

Sent from: Eomma Jin

Sent to: Joonie

Sept.16 10:47am

wtf do u want jin is napping

 

Sent to: Eomma Jin

Sent from: Joonie

Sept.16 10:47am

yoongi hyung?

 

Sent from: Eomma Jin

Sent to: Joonie

Sept.16 10:48am

no it's ur fairy godmother

who tf do u think it is u dip

 

Sent to: Eomma Jin

Sent from: Joonie

Sept.16 10:49am

hi hyung nvm ill ask jin hyung later

 

Sent from: Eomma Jin

Sent to: Joonie

Sept.16 10:50am

guess what

u dont have a choice so tell me

 

Sent to: Eomma Jin

Sent from: Joonie

Sept.16 10:51am

ok fine

so like

i just met the cutest guy he looked like a baby cloud istg and so he introduced himself to me and idk what to do ill probably see him tmr BHT like how do i approach him i dont understand how you two do this so easily help me

 

Sent to: Eomma Jin

Sent from: Joonie

Sept.16 11:01am

hyung u there

….

ok then

 

Sent from: Eomma Jin

Sent to: Joonie

Sept.16 11:16am

sry jin woke up

 

Sent to: Eomma Jin

Sent from: Joonie

Sept.16 11:17am

ok

..

so..

 

Sent from: Eomma Jin

Sent to: Joonie

Sept.16 11:18am

so u man up and talk to him like a normal person and get his number

 

Sent to: Eomma Jin

Sent from: Joonie

Sept.16 11:18am

but hyuuuuuuuunnnnggggg

its not that easyyyyy

 

Sent from: Eomma Jin

Sent to: Joonie

Sept.16 11:19am

shut up yes it is stop being lame

 

Sent to: Eomma Jin

Sent from: Joonie

Sept.16 11:20am

ur really unhelpful hyung

…..

but thx

 

Sent from: Eomma Jin

Sent to: Joonie

Sept.16 11:21am

stfu at least i tried

and np kid

————————————

 

“So how'd it go?” Yoongi asked Namjoon as soon as he approached the lunch table.

 

“How'd what go?” Jin tilted his head.

 

“Joonie here is lovesick, so I'm asking him how it went with his crush,” Yoongi cackled.

 

“Shut up, no I'm not,” Namjoon scowled, “and for your information, I did get his number, so who needs to man up now? Not me!” he crossed his arms, looking proud of himself.

 

“Good job kiddo,” Yoongi grinned lazily up at him.

 

“Okay, so Joonie has a crush? Aww why didn't you tell me? You're so cute,” Jin gushed over Namjoon as he began to blush.

 

“It's not really a crush, I'm just interested, and I did try to tell you, but Yoongi hyung said you were napping so he answered instead.” Namjoon looked anywhere but at Jin.

 

“Ahh, okay,” Jin nodded in understanding and turned to Yoongi, “and why didn't you tell me?”

 

“I thought you checked your phone and knew,” Yoongi picked at his food absentmindedly.

 

“Well I didn't, and you should've still told me,” Jin pouted at Yoongi, and huffed.

 

“‘M sorry,” Yoongi kissed Jin’s pout and Namjoon gagged a little.

 

“Okay, back to the topic, who does our little Joonie have a crush on?” Jin turned to face Namjoon again, pout gone and replaced with a smile.

 

“Just..some guy..in this one class I have….” Namjoon really tried to avoid this topic, because Jin could get really overbearing sometimes, but it was never enough for Jin. Jin had to know everything.

 

“Okay, fine. His name is Park Jimin, and he's really short and cute, and also surprisingly muscular, which okay, can be kinda scary but I think it's cute, it suits him and,” Namjoon got cut off by Yoongi’s hand.

 

“You're rambling, this must be a real serious crush you got going on here, huh,” Yoongi smirked and Namjoon batted away his hand.

 

“Oh my god, I just met him, can you not?” Namjoon turned red.

 

“Aw Joonie is blushing! C’mon, we're just interested in your life! Would you rather we not care at all?” Jin looked at Namjoon with his ultimate puppy eyes.

 

“Don't give me that look, hyung. And as a matter of fact, yes, please leave my love life alone, thanks,” Namjoon looked straight back without flinching. If this had been Yoongi it would've been a different story.

 

“Boo you too. Anyway, so you got his number? What is it, tell me! Oh and will I ever meet him? I have to check to see if he is fit for my son.” Jin ignored Namjoon's wish to leave his love life alone, because he is his mother, and mothers know all.

 

“..I'm not yo-”

 

“Hush, you are my son.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Now, number?”

 

“That's creepy, so I'm not going to give it to you.”

 

“Number.”

 

“...take my phone.”

 

“Thought so.”

 

As Jin scrolled gleefully through Namjoon's phone, Namjoon contemplated life and wondered why he had ever befriended these people.

 

“Done!” Jin handed back the phone with a smug grin.

 

“Please don't say anything weird and don't text him until you've met him, that's really creepy,” Namjoon tried, he really did.

 

“Yeah yeah, I won't be creepy. Just gonna use it to find his social media and stalk him to see if he's good enough for my child.” Namjoon didn't even bother to argue. It was pointless against Jin, Jin always wins, it's like a universal rule.

 

“You should ask him to have lunch with us tomorrow,” Yoongi piped up.

 

“That's a great idea, Yoongi-ah! Why didn't I think of that? Yes, do that right now, go child go,” Jin pet Yoongi on the head and ordered Namjoon to text Jimin.

 

“Fine, but don't weird him out, please, I just met him.” Namjoon pulled up Jimin's number on his phone.

 

“Mhm, sure, just hurry up,” Jin wasn't listening, he was running his fingers through Yoongi’s hair. Namjoon rolled his eyes but texted Jimin anyway.

 

“He said sure,” Namjoon announced a few minutes later.

 

“Yay, now I can meet him and approve him for you!” Jin beamed.

 

“Maybe now your love life won't be so sad,” Yoongi added.

 

“Shut up, hyung.” Namjoon really wondered why he was friends with Yoongi and Jin.


On the bright side, if Jin and Yoongi don't scare away Jimin first, maybe he really won't have a sad love life. Maybe.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! I'm not dead wow. Okay so, I am really sorry about taking so long to update, I wasn't satisfied with the story at all, and i just couldn't write it out, and then just when i thought testing was over, bam two weeks of straight testing rip and overall, these are all excuses and im sorry, but i think ill try to make a consistent update schedule from now on. maybe once a week or every two weeks? oh and omg bts mv i cried so hard like aghdfsgdfjha i love them sm also, sorry if this ended weirdly, i wasn't sure how to wrap it up and it was getting a bit long :/ again, im really sorry pls forgive me ;n;

-Chrystiemallow