I Miss You

Psychotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Hey,' Chanyeol prodded his index finger on my temple, making me blink a couple of times. I glanced at him and noticed that he was anxiously staring at me.

Today is our second day in the area and we were sitting beside each other on the bus, on our way to the hospital. 'you're spacing out.' He informed. I gently shook my head and looked away.

'I'm just sleepy, I guess.' I told him, looking outside the window. It was still kind of dim as the sun was appearing at a slow pace. I found myself admiring the view.

He tilted his head as he, too, gazed outside the window. His eyes narrowed, he was kind of scrutinizing the streets and the tall buildings we passed by. He sat properly in his seat, tapping his shoulder. 'Sleep for a while.'

'I'm fine, Chanyeol.' I'm not really into skinship. Well, with the exemption of Chanyeol and my other girlfriends. Maybe I wasn't really sleepy that's why I declined his kind offer.

Just then, I realized something, why did I enjoy a stranger's touch? I was so comfortable with my physical contact with him yesterday.

What's with his touch or shall I say, what's with me that wanting more of it?

'You're spacing out again.' Once yet, I was brought back from reverie when he gently flicked me on the forehead.

'Don't do that!' I facetiously glared and elbowed him on his arm.

'You're so cute Jangmi-ah.' I rolled my eyes as he went on, 'You're making it hard for me to stop liking you.'

'Shut up, Yeol.' I looked away and inclined my head on his arm, pouting.

'I'll walk you to your patient's room.' Chanyeol smiled as we exited the nurses' conference room. Mr. Lee was so busy checking our written objectives that he allowed us to depart to our patients' rooms without him.

'No need. It's just a few meters away from your patient's room. I can walk by myself.' I replied in a nice way, clipping my nurse's cap on my hair that was neatly tied up in a bun.

The two of us tailed behind our group mates as we went up the stairs. Some of them turned right while the others went vertical. I turned left and directly walked to his room, however, I felt someone following me. I abruptly stopped when I reached the end of the hallway. I faced the importunate giant and glowered at him.

'Go to your patient's room!' He only grinned and fished something from his uniform's pocket. He handed me his nameplate and I could only roll my eyes.

I silently huffed before detaching it on its circular lock. I unfasten two buttons of his uniform and inserted my left hand before pinning his nameplate on the outer part of his uniform, on his left chest. I carefully attached its lock as I could feel him staring down at me, grinning. I avoided his gaze and instead checked if it was properly pinned before fastening his uniform's buttons.

'There. Go now.' He smiled and adjusted my nurse's cap before saying his thanks and left. Pinning his nameplate was one of my tasks since we were freshmen. I'm used to it.

I took a deep breath and was about to reach for the doorknob when the door slowly opened.

I immediately bowed to the guy in a nurse's uniform who quietly exited the room and noiselessly closed the door behind him.

He has fair skin suited his medium brown hair. His face was round and he has pointed nose. His eyes were chinky. He's an epitome of Sohee from Wonder Girls. He was cute.

'Annyeong, you must be the student nurse in-charge to take care of my dongsaeng.' He cheekily smiled at me as he offered his hand for a handshake, 'I'm Kim Minseok, I'm Kim Jongin's private nurse.' I, too, smiled and shook his hand.

'I'm Yoo Jangmi. Nice to meet you, Sir.' He immediately shook his head.

'You're too formal, call me Xiumin, it's my nickname.' I could feel the brotherly feeling around him and woah, a Chinese nickname for a Korean guy? Cool!

'My Clinical Instructor might scold me if I call you that, Sir.' I lowered my head as I felt my cheeks heated up.

'Fine. Call me Sir only when Mr. Lee's around.' He grinned and I could only nod my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter