Please Stay

Psychotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We reached our apartment at around 2 in the afternoon, energy drained, plastered with inanimate faces. The first day was sure tiring because aside from us having not enough sleep last night, we had to go straight ahead our duty location not long after we arrived in Seoul.

We even had to extend 2 hours in the area for the reason that we needed to read and study our patients' charts.

After saying our goodbyes and see you later to the other groups and the hormonal boys, I and my group mates went into our room.

Sitting on the bed, I dropped my backpack on the floor, removed my shoes and gently massaged my aching feet. Seeing my roommates slumping their exhausted bodies on their own beds, I thought that I might as well take a bath to somehow relax my body before getting some sleep, so I grabbed my towel and entered the bathroom.

After I took a refreshing bath, I dried my hair and put on a white, plain V-neck shirt and a black pair of trousers.

The moment I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw Ahreum lazily rose from the bed across mine and started discussing something with Hyori, whose bed adjacent to mine.

'Hyori-ah, I can't sleep with the lights off. Let's not switch it off when we go to sleep later at night, ok?' She asked nicely, however,

'I can't sleep with the lights on!' Hyori snapped, rolling her precious eyes.

'Can you at least be considerate?' She had been pleading to the younger lass ever since we were on the way back to the dorms.

'No.' Hyori plainly uttered, resulting in Ahreum raising her eyebrow.

'Here!' She threw something on the younger lass' face that startled the latter a bit. I couldn't blame Ahreum though. Hyori may be the youngest in the group, but surely she is the snobbiest.

'What's this?' She asked the older lass, gripping on the small, black piece of cloth.

'An eye mask, duh?' Ahreum sarcastically answered.

'Obviously. I mean what will I do with this?' Oh my gosh. Seriously, Hyori?

'Wear that around your mouth for you to shut up!' She sniggered with a mocking vibe, however Hyori just rolled her eyes, a habit of hers.

They were obviously getting on each other's nerves and frankly speaking, I wasn't used to this kind of context. All I wanted was to just rest peacefully after a tiring day and sure what my other group mates would want to.

Belle was lying on her bed, earphones plugged in her ears, unmindful about the verbal fight while the others were diligently working on their requirements for the week, not even bothered by the two.

I still haven't met and talked to my patient's private nurse so it's quite hard for me to start working on my own requirements.

Though I already assessed him physically, his mental state was still my first priority. I should know what he feels, what he thinks and most especially what are his concerns, but I just met him a while ago. I was still on the process of gaining his trust and I know that I still got a long way to go.

The moment the room became silent, I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling as if it was the best view my eyes could espy at the moment.

I surely didn't expect that our first meeting would be bittersweet.

'Hello.'

My eyes dilated when the guy sitting on the bed looked up at me, our eyes converged as I felt my heart varied irregularly.

Obviously, he was the same age as me or maybe a bit older.

He has this bronzed, attractive skin complimenting his medium gray hair. The prominent chiseled jaw that governed his face. Those lips, they were thin, yet so alluring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter