Good News

Psychotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: The process recording or what the student nurses/nurses/clinical instructors usually refer to as NPI is an excellent teaching device for learning and refining interviewing and intervention skills and this will play a major role in the story later on.)

When they got inside the main hall, they were led to one of the corners where folding chairs were messily sprawled around. They giddily and not to mention, noisily dragged them so they can sit beside their own group of friends, a scenario expected from those hot blooded youngsters.

And that group of friends, mainly consists of ten lads and six lasses weren't an exemption for they huddled over to sit beside each other, a set up that would possibly cause frustrations from their clinical instructors if ever they would end up causing much bedlam. Not that they were nuisances, but they, being in one place have a thin chance of them behaving.

The giant lad was next to a sleepy Jangmi, who was far from interested in her surroundings. Next to the latter was her best friend Nabi, who was unsurprisingly clutching onto her. It was safe to say that the both of them love to cling to each other. Not a scene so new to everyone in the class.

Behind the other girl though was a frowning Sehun, who was taking a deep breath, urging him not to kick the seat in front of him. Yes, he wanted her attention, but not in a way that would end them both in trouble. He could only scoff at the younger lass secretly.

The others, who were situated next to each other, surprisingly kept their mouth shut and did their own activities. Some were on their mobile phones and some were stealing naps, heads resting on each others shoulders.

'Okay children, settle down now please. Keep all your gadgets and listen to me. This will only take a few minutes.' Everyone just wanted this another day to just end in just a blink of an eye and so, without any protests, whines and groans did they do what they were told to. Though sleepy and bored, all decided to attentively listen to their instructor, who they address as Ms. Shin.

'Okay. Before anything else, good morning student nurses.'
Cut to the chase, an idiom so happened to formulate in the minds of those impatient teenagers, but of course, couldn't slip off their tongues.

Those soporifical responses though, made the older woman to sigh, but then was drastically followed by a smug smile.

'I know you are all sleepy and bored, but I'm certain that what I would say next will keep you alive, alert, awake, enthusiastic!' The older woman, together with some weird gestures spoke, earning some chuckles and groans from her students, who, in a way were quite amused by the behavior the older woman possessed as of that moment.

They didn't know that she could be that silly despite of her strict au

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter