Jealous Giant

Psychotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'You knock!' Baekhyun whisper yelled, pushing me closer to the door when we reached the room where Jangmi and her patient was undoubtedly in. I haven't yet met nor seen her patient, unlike my other group mates' that I already had interactions with.

He never left his room.

I was thinking that maybe her client is old and could no longer walk around the hospital premises and also the reason why she could not leave him.

Since I didn't have enough time to argue with Baekhyun, I started knocking the door several times in a gentle manner, but no answer. I was about to turn around, but the faint giggles coming from the room halted me from doing so.

Placing my hand on the door's handle, I nearly twisted it, but then again stopped by Baekhyun's nasty remark.

'You knock like a girl. Just open that freaking door.' He pushed me even closer that my face almost touched the old wooden hinged door.

'I was about to turn the knob, moron!' I snapped at him in a hushed tone, but there he was sassily rolling his small eyes.

I proceeded to turn the knob as gently as I could before opening the door ajar. The faint murmur of voices a while ago became somewhat clearer.

'Thank you, Kai.' I overheard Jangmi spoke. Her tone was satisfied, yet I could sense that there was something sad meaning to it.

I didn't want to interrupt her conversation with that 'Kai', but my curiosity got the best of me so I opened the door wide enough for Baekhyun and me to enter. And what I saw next made my whole body numb. I felt like the world stopped spinning, leaving me alone standing on nothingness.

His arms were swathed around her waist, caressing her tresses, those actions I couldn't do to her, but seeing her hugging him back hurt me even more. That was more painful than loving her for years knowing she doesn't feel the same. Yes, I love Jangmi. I have loved her since we were freshmen.

I know I didn't have the right to feel this way, but what can I do?

'Jangmi-ah' I succeeded to call her name without stammering, but sure as hell I looked pale and stupidly hurt. I felt like all the blood drained from my body.

'Ch-chanyeol' they pulled away from the hug and looked our way. Jangmi stared at me wide-eyed and mouth slightly opened, while the guy named Kai, the guy she was hugging back looked like he doesn't care about the situation at all.

I had to admit he's good-looking. I could tell that we were of the same age, making me more curious about why he was here, in this kind of place.

He just sat there, stared at us for a few seconds, then gazed back at Jangmi. 'You're leaving?' He asked her with downcast eyes.

'Oh no! We didn't mean to disturb you guys. We just came to check on Jangmi. See you later! Bye ~' Baekhyun managed to jump in. He pulled me out of the room and closed the door behind us.

'You ok?' He worriedly asked, but I didn't know what to respond. I wasn't ok, but who am I to feel hurt? I was just a friend to her.

'You might say that I am narrow-minded because I feel jealous with a guy who actually have mental illness, but the way she looks at him, it was different. Those twinkling eyes, those prolonged stares, those caring gazes told me she likes him.' I stood there, looking down. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter