Insensitive

Psychotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Too much drama ahead. And this chapter basically focuses on Sehun and Nabi. :p

Dense is a word that could best define this girl in front of me. She's oblivious that she had been doing things that hurting me. Does she not know how much I care for her?

That is impossible!

I have always been telling and showing her how much I like her.

Or maybe, she simply doesn't feel the same way at all.

'Nabi-yah, you wouldn't want that confiscated, do you?' Mihi, who was putting her cap, asked. She didn't get any reply from her as she continued tapping her thumbs on the screen of her cell phone, blushing.

Beyond doubt she's exchanging text messages with Bogum-sunbae again. Are they dating? That can't be!

'Yah! Nam Nabi.'

'What?' Her eyes diverted towards Mihi, sending the latter a glare.

'Keep that.' Mihi firmly spoke, eyeing the device I have been wanting to smash. 'You'll get in trouble if Ms. Shin comes in and sees you using your phone, unless you want a week of makeup duty that is.' Huffing in annoyance, she shut her phone and slid it inside her uniform's pocket, dreading the thought of having a week of makeup duty.

I watched how she boringly leaned her back against the wooden chair, frowning.

'What are you looking at?' She snapped at me, but I just rolled my eyes at her.

Insensitive, aren't we?

'Stop staring!'

'I can do whatever I want.' I monotonously spoke, making her look at me in disgust.

'You're creepy.' She hissed.

'You're insensitive.'

We are dissing each other apparently.

And I hate it.

'Excuse me?' She stood up and slammed her hands on the table resulting from our group mates, who were preparing themselves for a long day in the area to look our way.

But I didn't care. I don't give a damn to anyone right now.

'You heard me right. You. Are. Insensitive.' Crossing my arms, I looked away, smirking bitterly.

'What the hell is your problem, Oh Sehun?' My heart thumped hearing her say my name.

I hate how she makes me feel this way.

I hate how she ignores me.

I hate how she always makes my heart ache.

And how I hate myself because I can't do anything to stop liking her.

I stood up and leaned forward, my eyes meeting her glare, yet I gave her the most loving stare.

'I love you, but you are too dense to know that what I always say to you is true.' I looked away as she stood frozen in her spot. 'I'm sorry. I'll stop pestering you from now on.'

I didn't mean the last sentence I have just said. It slipped voluntarily.

And I know I could no longer take it back. Might as well keep my words, though it's like betraying my own desires.

I walked out of the room with a heavy heart. I could feel my tears fighting over to escape my eyes.

If heartache has its law, this is simply illegal.

I don't want it.

I don't want him to stop.

I want him.

I like him as much as he likes me.

I know I haven't been good to him.

I know how much I hate myself for not telling him what I really feel about him.

And I can't blame him if he wants to stop. I do understand where he's coming from.

I became frozen in my spot that I didn't realize that Mihi followed him out of the conference room.

I unknowingly found myself exiting the room as well. I found them sitting side by side in a gutter outside the Pavilion. I couldn't help but to get jealous at the site.

Mihi is one of the closest friends I have in class. She's hella perfect. She's not only attractive, she's damn intelligent!

Or maybe because I know that she has a crush on him? I don't know.

'I'm just like Chanyeol-hyung.' He chuckled bitterly, looking down. 'We're both victims of that so-called one sided love.' He wearily said, quoting the last three words.

Oh, no Sehun-ah. You are not.

I saw Mihi nod her head, understanding what Sehun have said. I saw how she hesitated to touch him on the shoulder, yet she eventually did.

'Give Nabi some time to realize things. I know she's just confused right now. You see, you always confess your liking towards her in a joking manner, you can't bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter