Hello

Psychotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'See you later.' Nabi whispered in my ear as we bid our little goodbyes to each other before we went on our respective pavilions.

A moment ago we were briefed by the Administrator about the place, the Do's and Don'ts in the hospital premises and he introduced us to the staff that will help our instructors in guiding us all throughout our every shift.

There were 12 Pavilions, 20 wards, and a few private rooms, sprawling on this 32 hectare mental hospital.       

My group was assigned in Pavilion 12, where all male patients from well-off families were put together. I looked around the vast place as I and my group mates trailed behind Mr. Lee.

Before we could reach Pavilion 12, we passed by an old amphitheater that looked kind of creepy.

'Good thing our duty shift ends at noon, Uhg, I think I can't last even an afternoon here. Creepy ~' Belle, one of my group mates noted as she encircled her arms around mine. I nodded and fastened my pace since we were both a bit behind from the group.

'Me too!' remarked Baekhyun, one out of the four males from our group, obviously heard what Belle said.

'Scaredy cats ~' Chanyeol, who was walking beside Kris teased as he looked back at us, grinning.

'Shut up, giant!' Baekhyun fired back and playfully kicked the taller male on the .

'We're almost there.' Mr. Lee pronounced and austerely glared at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, 'Save your energy for later Mr. Byun and Mr. Park.'

Not long after, we stopped in front of a 2-storey edifice building, looking cleaner and well-ventilated compared to other houses, adjacent to it was the Pavilion 12.

'This 2-storey building, this is where the male private rooms are. The patients here are from wealthy families so they got these private rooms and each of them also has private nurse.' We inclined our heads up and down indicating that we understood what Mr. Lee had said.

The moment we set our foot in the building, we were gladly welcomed by the head nurse. She toured us around the ground floor, which was only exclusive to us and the nurses. She ushered us in the nurses' conference room, which was located on the ground floor, it has a long wooden, yet classy table that was surrounded by its chairs.

When the head nurse exited the room, Mr. Lee once again had his endless orientation as all of us, including him, sat on the chairs and made ourselves comfortable.

'Your duty shift starts from 5 to 11 in the morning. You'll be staying here, in this room during your break time which is only 30 minutes. You're not allowed to loiter outside this building. You understand?'

'Ne ~' I and my group mates said in unison.

'And one last reminder to each of you..' He stood up, strictly placed his both hands on the table and looked at us, 'you can't use gadgets especially your cell phones and cameras. Remember, you are here to enhance and practice you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter