Saranghae

Psychotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Are you sure you want to join the activities in the Pavilion?' Jangmi, who was fixing the older male's hair asked. He had been letting out a series of sigh the moment she told him that they should be there in fifteen minutes for them to not miss the calisthenics she and the rest of her group mates had prepared. She also noticed that he's cold sweating, but she didn't make a big deal out of it because it was only a normal response of anyone's body especially when they are nervous. She just tried to casually talk to him to somehow help him loosen up.

'Do you promise to stay with me there?' He stopped what she was doing and held her hands tightly. He was looking at her, his gaze never left her.

'Of course, I am your student nurse so it's given that I will be there with you throughout the activities.' She knelt down in front of him to level his stare. She gave him her most precious smile for assurance, but he returned it with a frown that confused the young lass.

'What's wrong?'

'Can you stay beside me because you wanted to and not because you needed to?' His question somehow ripped a part of her heart, but she masked it with a faint smile. His eyes that were pleading brought a wave of guilt throughout her body.

Yes, she's pressured, but the last thing she would want to do that moment was to hurt him and so she shook her head while letting out a soft, yet nervous laugh.

'It's not like that. I will be there with you, so don't worry, okay?' She was talking to him like he's the most fragile person in the world.

'Promise?' His trembling lips had she managed to touch it. She wanted him to just be calm and let herself control the situation.

'Promise.' It has been just a single word, but the most burdensome the young lass had ever said to him.

'Don't be scared, they are all nice.' Jangmi assured when she felt he tugged on the back of her uniform. She gently removed his hand from there and held it instead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter