Let's Be Friends

Psychotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man that was sleeping soundly on a cushy bed in a small, yet cozy room harshly awakened by the boisterous sound of his alarm. He sat on his bed, burying his bloated face in the palm of his hands, groaning.

The device didn't stop from creating a sensitive, annoying sound not until the man roughly tapped it with the tip of his numb finger. An ordeal he needed to face every morning, every day of his life.

Without further ado, he stood up and lazily dragged himself to the bathroom adjacent to the door of his not-so-large room. A set up he was already used to years ago.

It was yet another busy day for him, who basically lives in a dorm just next to Pavilion 12, behind the 2-storey edifice building, where his patient or what he usually addressed as his dongsaeng is currently confined.

Exiting the bathroom, he walked straight to his closet and pulled out his clean, colourless, uncreased pair of uniform and let it lay neatly on the soft mattress. After drying his well-built body, he individually wore the clothing he needed to complete his distinctive attire.

Minseok, or usually preferred to be called Xiumin, found himself exiting his dorm and to the building just a few steps away from where he basically lives.

Reaching the said building, he went directly to the nurses' conference room to sign in. He was greeted by girls who happened to be some of the student nurses assigned to that Pavilion. He gladly greeted them back, showing them his killer - uh let's say his overly cute gummy smile. Their reddened faces told him they were flustered by his presence.

He let his eyes roam around the place, hoping to see someone. But realizing that the certain someone he was looking forward to see wasn't there, he silently walked out of the room. Before he could fully attach the door to its door frame, he heard the girls spoke softly to each other, enough for him to hear.

'Why does he look so ing hot?'

'Who is he?'

'Obviously one of the staff nurses.'

'Do you know his name? Oh my gosh! I want to add him on Facebook!'

'Shut up!'

With a playful smirk, he shut the door behind him, shaking his head, flustered for he wasn't used to those kinds of attention.

He was supposed to be heading to the room next to where he came from and do his first task for the day, which is to prepare the medication of Kai or he fondly calls dongsaeng, but he wanted to check on him first before proceeding to what must he ought to do.

Reaching the last step of the staircase, his eyes automatically narrowed, seeing two disoriented males outside his patient's room, nudging each other.

'You knock!' The shorter male hissed, making the taller male shoot him a not so intimidating glare that didn't even scare the shorter male one bit.

'The last time you made me knock on this door, it made my heart violently breaks into tiny pieces!' The taller male hissed back with overstated words escaping his mouth.

'You really love to exaggerate things, don't you? And yah! Don't you even blame me because you are the one who wanted to come here in the first place. You just dragged me here with you.'

The shorter male was right though. He was teasing and annoying Hyori in the conference room when all of a sudden, he found himself dragged by Chanyeol up to the stairs.

Xiumin, who heard the conversation, suppressed his laugh. He carefully sneaked behind them before clearing his throat.

By that, the duo looked back, startled.

Realizing they were caught almost intruding a patient's room by a staff, they awkwardly bow their heads and didn't even have the guts to look at him in the eyes. They lower down their gazes and waited for the nurse to reprimand them for loitering around the Pavilion when they weren't supposed to, but it didn't happen. Instead, they heard him utter with a soft, understanding voice.

'You two are probably looking for Jangmi-ssi. Wait here.' The duo stepped aside and gave enough space for the older male, as they presume, to stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter