Acceptance

Psychotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday came and the drama from last night died down and was changed by a light atmosphere. Even though everyone was sleep and rest deprived, energetic vibes, smiles, giggles and boisterous laughs from the young bloods reverberated in the whole dining hall.

Those awkward moments and misunderstandings were now playful, annoying teases and sweet gestures.

It took countless of 'sorry' and 'we promise to never do it again' lines before Jangmi softened and pardoned the two delinquents.

And it only took an encouraged heart to confess before two hearts unite and became honest with each other.

'I still can't believe that you two are already dating.' Belle grinned while munching on her sandwich. Her statement undeniably brought blushes to the lovebird's faces.

Jangmi looked at Nabi teasingly as the latter frowned at her, mentally begging her to stop. Sehun, who was all smiles proudly encircled his arm around his girlfriend's waist.

'Who's dating who?' All heads turned in the direction of Hyori who just came in. She sat in the empty seat beside Ahreum, who happened to not like her presence. No one answered her query and just continued delving themselves on their food.

Without getting any response from her peers, she rolled her eyes. A gesture where she surely excels.

After a few minutes of getting their stomach enough food to satisfy their hunger, they headed out of the apartment building.

'The last person who gets on the bus will have to treat us for dinner on Saturday!' Baekhyun started to run like a cheetah, dragging Mihi with him. His deal made everyone eyes' round in horror and as childish as they are, they raced towards the direction where the bus parked.

Kris, Luhan, Tao, Junmyeon and Jongdae found themselves running after Baekhyun and Mihi.

Sehun's hand tightened on Nabi's wrist, dragging her speedily. Yixing dragged Belle and Ahreum with him, while Chanyeol, on the other hand, carried Jangmi bridal style and sped off with his big steps.

Some of their classmates looked at them weirdly, but they didn't care at all.

By the time they reached the vehicle, they individually clutched their chests, catching breaths and regaining strength to tease the victim of that childish deal.

Or let's say, victims.

'Move.' D.O, with his deep voice spoke sternly.

'No! Ladies first, idiot!' Hyori hissed, violently nudging the older male, who obviously wouldn't budge.

They were basically fighting over who to get on the bus first and force was visible as they started pushing each other away from the door.

'How dare you?!' She smacked him on the nape, making him groan in pain.

'Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter