Holding Hands

Psychotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I missed you too.'

The room grew silent for a few minutes. He didn't say anything, instead he gave her a small, yet bona fide smile that never failed to make her heart and knees wobble for a bizarre and unknown reason.

He was just looking down at her while she, was doing the same thing as he was, she was looking up at him.

'How was your sleep?' She managed to end the deafening silence that enclosed them, still squatting down, delving her eyes into his.

She could feel all the weight of her body on her feet, but she couldn't care less.

'Xiumin-Hyung..' he audibly breathed out, expressing a regretful countenance as he went on. 'he had a hard time dealing with me again.' She bobbed her head up and down. That gesture told him that she grasped what he wanted to tell her.

'What did you do that made you think you've given your Xiumin hyung a hard time?' She was talking to him like he was a five year old kid.

His head ducked down, hair covering half of his face. She could see his lips forming a thin line.

'I..I had a very..very bad dream.' He mumbled enough for her to hear. Her heart ached a bit seeing the man in front of her clenched his jaw, fighting the urge to shed tears. 'I can't remember what exactly happened after I woke up. All I know is that I once again made Hyung sad.'

'Can you instead tell me what happened in your dreams?' She was starting to try to let him open up to her.

'It's the same dream. It's repeating over and over. It just won't stop.' he complained, burying his face in his hands. She could overhear the muffled sniffs from the older male.

She slowly moved her hand. She was reaching for his forearm, ready to comfort him in his misery. But the moment her skin converged to him, he instantaneously winced and brushed off her hand away from him harshly resulting from her to stumbled backwards.

She quietly groaned in pain, rubbing the palm of her hand that prevented her to be in contact with the floor.

She looked at him with saddened eyes, but there he was, on one of the corners of the room, hugging his knees to his chest, glaring at her.

She stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter