One month anniversary

I'm saying goodbye

Kris POV 
"Do you want to go anywhere I have the whole day off today " I said. " Let's go to the stores but the ones that is one street of stores so we can get matching things" she said. " You like matching with your boyfriends" I asked. " No I don't usually match but you're my fist celebrity boyfriend so I thought it would be fun" she said. " But if we match it has to be cool not cute more like swag you know " I said " okay , you know what I've never gotten along so well with someone that I've barely have been dating him for one day" she said. " Aww I'm that special" I said. "Hey but what is going to be our nicknames " I asked. " Umm when we get more comfortable I think we should make them" she said . " Okay" I said. 
Few minutes later
"We're here" I said. " Ugh it full of people she said. We got of and all the fans surrounded us. We would just smile and wave at them. First we went to buy the clothes. 
"I'll look for clothes here and you go look over there" she said. 
30 minutes later. 
" I got it" I said and she then came over. 
"What is it" she said. " So how about these shirts that say she's mine in white and he's mine shirt in black and then we can go by two pairs of converse one in white and black and at last hats made of leather." Good then go look for a pair of pants I'm going to look for shorts" she said. We met up in fitting rooms. " Are you done " I asked. " Yea I'm going out " she said and when she did I just stared. " What does it look wrong cause I think it looks nice" she said. 
" No it looks good but don't you think the shorts are too short" I said. " Not really , don't be getting jealous you already have me many men would want to have me" she said. " Well that's why what if someone just comes and steals you away from me " I said. " Don't worry no one will get me away from you" she said while squeezing my cheeks. " Oh you buy the clothes and I'll buy the hats and the shoes." She said. " No I'll buy all of it I won't let spend money " I said. I bought the clothes and then we changed into it. When we got out all of our fans were their waiting for us. I then grabbed her hand and then all the fans went " awwww" then we went to the shoe store we rapidly bought the shoes and then we went to a hat store. We found the hats. " How should I wear it backwards or forwards" she asked. " It looks better backwards, how about me " I asked . " It looks better backwards " she said " I'll pay for them , they are not that expensive " she said "just because of that I'll let you buy them" I said. we were going to the car and I thought I should of make fun so 
" Victoria I'll give you a piggyback ride " I said. 
" it What ! No I weight a lot " she said
Victoria POV 
" Haven't you seen my six packs, you don't even look heavy" he said . " Okay fine, but if you get tired you have to let down" I said. " Okay" he said. " Ready" I said, "I'll jump in 1,2,3 " . I said. " See you're not heavy at all I'm a carry you all the way to the car. " He said . " What no you'll get tried" I said " lets do a bet if I get tired then I'll have to buy something else for the both of us and if I don't you're going to buy it" he said " call " I said . " Hey I just notice something " he said . "What" I asked . "Your skin is really soft and silky " he said. " Are you getting tired " I asked . "Nope not at all" he said. " You know what I feel like in the dramas when they give a piggyback ride" I said We were almost to the exist and I started tickling him on his neck. " Stop stop that's cheating " he kept saying and then he started running and we got there. He then let me down. " Ha I won " he said all happy. I was the one driving when I made a stop. " Why are we here" he asked . "I'm going to buy something stay in here" I said. I went in to buy phone cases. I bought then phone case with the galaxy design cause I know how much he likes it. I went out and there were a lot of people and I couldn't get out.
Kris POV 
I turned around and I saw Victoria struggling getting out, so I got out of the car got in the crowd found her just grabbed her hand and just started pulling her until we were out and started running to the car. We got to the apartments and we were in the elevator when my members were coming. I kept pressing the button but it didn't hurry up and that's when beakhyun came in and said " guys hurry up" 
And they all came in . "Hey Victoria "they all said. " Hey guys" she responded back . " I see you guys matching clothes like couples." Said Tao. " You guys look cute together though" said sehun. " Thanks " she said. We got to the 6th floor and they all got out of the elevator "aren't you going to get out " said suho. " Oh I'm going to drop her off " I said. " Oh you can go with them if you want to " she said. " No they can wait for me " I said. We got to her dorm " can I do something before you leave " she said. " Sure what is it" I asked. She then came closer to me and hug me. " I probably won't be able to hang with you until a long time because I'm going to be busy with our new comeback " she said. " Oh but I'll still visit you once in time" I said. " Okay bye " she said. I started walking but kept turning around and she wouldn't go in . So I walked back towards her I couldn't deal with it. When she was about to open the door I grabbed her hand and turned her around I put my lips on to hers. I then grabbed her waist and pulled her in closer and she grabbed me from the neck. We were making out 💏. And I then stopped the kiss before it got hotter. We just kept looking at each other and smiling. " Your just too gorgeous " I said said and kissed her on the cheeks . " Goodnight " she said. " I'm not done" I said and then kissed her on the forehead " night" I said , and then I left. 
Three weeks later
Victoria POV 
We haven't been on any more dates. I don't even see him often. When I do see him we just smile at each other. He does calls me every night to see how I'm doing and we text a lot but it's not the same. I've been to busy with do the disk, photo shoots and with our choreography.
It was three more days until our video comes out. The teasers were out already. I was excited about Friday not just because of the video but it was our one month anniversary . I wasn't expecting much but I just wanted him to remember it. 
Friday 
Today was the day our music video was gong to be released. I love when we made our comebacks. We were in show champion since noon. We firsts practice in the stage. We rehearsal our vocals. It was about time we would go up on the stage. When " knock , knock" I heard in the door. " Come in "I said.
Kris POV 
I knocked on the door. " Come in " I heard. I slowly opened the door and I saw that she was backwards so I ran up to her and gave her a back hug and said " did you miss me" . " Oh Kris you scared me" she said. " Did you miss me" I said. " yea I did and a lot " she said. 
" I need to get ready" she said. " Just a little bit longer" I said. " Okay " she said. Then she turned around and kissed my on my cheeks . " "Victoria hurry up" said Amber " I'm going" she said. She then let go and was going toward to the door " Victoria fighting! One last kiss" I said , she then came toward to me and kissed me on the lips. " Okay gotta go" she said. 
Cause it's a red light so many red light 
she looked so beautiful with her army clothes and her long straight hair. I took a lot of picture of her. I even made one of the pictures my lock screen. They finish their performance and it was time to announce the winner of the week. The finalists were f(x) and beast. "And the winner for this week is F(x) with red light congrats " said the host .  The show ended and she went back to her dressing room. I was following her slowing. I then knocked on the door. 
   Victoria POV
I heard a knock on the door " come in" I said. 
I was actually hoping it was Kris but he left already. When I turned around it was him and he had roses. " Omg what are you doing here I thought you left already. " I said. " I didn't leave I was there watching you the whole time." he said while showing me his lock screen it was me . " Count how many there is" he asked. "Okay" I said. " How did you know my favorite number is 22" I ask " because there nothing I don't know about you." He said " aww thanks though" he came closer to me " did you think I would forget our one month anniversary  " he said and came in closer and gave me a kiss.💏
"Let's take a picture and I'll upload it in my Instagram " he said  " sure " I said.  We were taking pictures and he then said" give me a kiss on the cheek and I'll take a picture of it." "Okay" I said ." Oh that one looks good send it to me" I said. "Okay I'll post this one" he said
  Nickhun POV
The door was slightly opened and when I seek I saw Victoria and Kris kissing. i got so mad I couldn't stand it how she preferred him than me. 
   Victoria POV 
" Victoria let me borrow your phone my is not working  " sulli asked. " Okay the password is 6314 " I said. 
   Sulli POV 
When I the phone her lock screen a photo of her kissing Kris's cheeks. " Yaaa guys look at this Victoria has her lock screen of her kissing kris" I said. "What let me see" they all said. "Look " I said. When we saw in TV 
  " today Kris updated his Instagram with a picture of him and Victoria kissing him on the cheek. This was after F(x) winning show champion. Aren't they the cutest couple of the year. " 
Kris POV 
" Hey Kris what's with this picture" asked suho
" Nothing we just took a picture  " I said. " You really like her don't you" he asked " yea I do I may even haven fall in love with her .