Not ready

I'm saying goodbye

 Two weeks later
Victoria POV 
"Ring ring " 🔊 my alarm went. Ugh I didn't want to wake up. I've been really tired with all the music shows . But then I felt something on my face. I slowly touched it and grabbed it and when I saw it " aaaahhhhhh " I screamed. Then Luna came in " what happened she asked . "There was an animal. " I said. " You mean all of those 🐞" she said. "Oomg " I said and ran outside of my room. When I went to the kitchen and opened the the refrigerator there they were. " Amber call the CEO " I said. "Okay unni " she said " what did the CEO say" I asked.
" He said to go to Exo's dorm for a while" 
" What" we all said.
We packed our stuff and left. " Hey but this isn't bad for Vic she's going to get to sleep with Kris " said Krystal. " Yaa don't think wrong , I'm going to sleep with you guys" I said. 
Kris POV 
"Wake up guys" kept saying our leader suho.
We all then met up in the living room. 
"Okay so the CEO called and told me that F(x) will be sleeping with us for some days. " He said. "What we need to clean this mess" said D.O. " Well let's get started" I said. 
"Ring ring" the door went." Oh they are here" tao said. " I'll go open the door "I said. Calm down I said to my self. I opened the door " hey hey guys , welcome , feel yourself at home" I said. " Thanks " they said. Victoria was the last one. " Hey " I said to her. "Hey" she responded back. " Don't be shy just because they are all here just pretend that it's just us" I said. " Okay" she said. 
Victoria POV 
"Have you eaten breakfast " I asked. " No we actually haven't why are you going to cook us something." Asked beakhyun. " Yeah "I said. 
I went to the kitchen and there was barely food. I started doing some pancakes. I had to do at least 34 pancakes. When someone came and pinched me on my waist. " Ouch" I said. " Oh did I pinch you hard" he said. " No "I said. He then hugged me and said " why are cooking when you're a guest . " It okay I don't mind" I said. " I'll help you then" he said. " Can you cook" I asked. " No but I can try" he said. "Then no because you can ruin it" I said joking . 
Kris POV 
" Haha not funny " I said. " Well then do the table" she said." Okay" I said. I went to table and started setting the table when D.O came by. " Hyun what are doing" he asked. " I'm doing the table for breakfast ." I said. " What! you never do that, you never do something, you're doing it because Victoria is here aren't you" he said. "sshh don't say it loud she's going to here us" I said. I went back to the kitchen and I saw all types of food she had eggs, sausages, pancakes, soup, and white rice. We have never ate breakfast with that much food, we usually only eat cereal. " Wow it looks good" I said. " I hope it taste good. " She said.
" Breakfast is ready" I screamed. They all came down to the table. " Wooww it looks so good Victoria " said Tao. " thanks for the meal, we'll eat it well" they all said. 
After eating 
" Who's going to clean now" I said. " Oh I clean it" Victoria said. " Noooo you've done enough" I said. " Let's play rock paper scissor " said suho. " Call" they all said. " Rock Paper Scissors". We all said. " Haha Sulli and sehun will do the cleaning" said suho. " Well while they are cleaning we are to play video games " I said. " Can I come" Victoria said. " Sure but can you play" I asked. " Umm I think I can" she said. " Well don't be sad when I beat you" I said. " Okay let's do a bet" she said." If I win you're going to sleep with me but if you win I'm going to sleep on the floor " I said. 
Victoria POV 
" What No! " I said. " Nope that's the bet" he said. " Okay fine you're going to regret it" I said.
" What I tell you" I said. " Dam she beat you " said Tao. he just kept quiet and didn't say nothing. " Don't get mad " I said while getting on top of him. " I'm not mad " he said while kissing me on the cheek. " ill gross don't do that in front of me" said Tao. And because of that he started kissing all over my face . " Stop not here" I said. " I don't care" he said and started kissing me on my lips . Then I hit him on his chest and stood up. " Where are you going" he asked. " I need to get ready I still got work I said. " Noo don't leave me " he said. "i have too" I said. " Where the bathroom " I asked. " There's one in my room " he said 
" Okay" I said. 
I went in his room and it was really nice and clean. I was looking around when something caught my eyes. There was a picture of him with his mom. He was so cute . Then I picked up the picture and I felt something on the back. 
When I turn it around he had a picture of me . 
Kris POV 
"What are you doing" I asked. " Oh umm I was just looking around and I found this" she said.
And she showed me the picture where I had the picture of her. I snatched the photo away from her and and started blushing. " Awwww your so cute and she pinched my cheek. 
" Do you want me to drop you of" I asked. 
" Sure" she said. . 
I went to the living room " Hyun were are you going" asked suho. " Oh I'm going to drop off Victoria " I said. " Oh boyfriend dropping her girlfriend to work" said beakhyun. 
In the car 
" So were are going " I asked. " Oh to the SBS building "she said. " Oh okay" I said 
" We're here" I said. "Thanks Kris for the ride" 
She said. "It's nothing that's what a boyfriend has to do for his love" I said while grabbing her hand. " Are you going to want me to pick you up" I asked. " No because I'm going to finish around 1 in the morning." She said. " Oh okay then give me one last kiss since I'm not going to see you" I said. " Fine" she said. I came closer to her and she just gave me a peak but then I grabbed her and gave her a French kiss💏 but she let go " not here " she said. 
" Okay" I said with a sad face. " I'll text you or call you later. She said. " Okay " I said while kissing her on the cheeks. 
Back home
I went back home and I was playing basketball with Amber and my other members. " Krisssss!" Yelled sehun. " What " I went. "You were caught kissing Victoria it's all over the Internet and news" he said. " What" I said " we look cute though" I said. " Dam but it looks she kisses good" said sehun. " Yaaa! I said, but she does kisses good I thought in my mind. "Dinner is ready " said Chen 
It was twelve already and Victoria still hasn't arrived. I grabbed the keys and left. I first went to Dunkin Donuts , I bought two ice coffee and munchkins. I arrived and waited. 
Until I saw her getting out. " Victoria!" I said.
She turned aroma and she looked really surprised 😱 
Victoria POV 
I heard someone scream my name and I then turn around and it was Kris. " What are doing here" I asked. " I came to pick you up" he said. "I thought I told you not to pick me up because I would come late" I said. " You should be happy I came and I even brought you your favorite drink" he said. " I am happy but you didn't need to do it" I said. I got in the car and reached for the ice coffee " Nope you're not going to drink of it until you do something romantic " he said. So then I grabbed his hand and put his hand on my cheeks gently . " Is that enough "I said. " That's more than enough but you have a fever" he said. " It's just a fever I'll take some medicine " I said. 
We got home and everyone were sleeping already. " Where am I going to sleep" I asked.
" Sleep in my bed I'll sleep in the floor" he said. 
" Are you sure" I said. " Yea" he said. We went in his room and he all of a sudden picked me up . " This is more like an entrance to a bedroom " he said. he then threw me on the bed with him on top of me. We kept staring at each other and he came strong and kissed me. He got my hands and put them on top of my head. Then he kissed me on my neck and that made me turn on. " Now I know your weak spot" he said. He kept roaming his hand all over my body . He then took of his shirt and I could feel his abs on top of me. He then started ing my shirt and that's when I stopped him" I'm not ready" I said breathing heavy. " Oh I'm sorry I just" he said before I cut his sentence " it okay it's just I think it's too early" I said. " Then I'll do my bed " he said "I'll help you" I said." Okay" 
I laid down on the bed and he was on the floor. 
We were facing each other and then I handed my hand to him and grabbed it. " I hope we never get separated " I said. " I do too " he said. " You know i was thinking of buying a nice apartment I didn't know if you would like to" he said. " Not a bad idea I like it we'll get to see each other more and we'll get more closer" I said. 
Kris POV 
Ugh I'm so dump it was to early to do it we only had almost two months together my dumb couldn't wait I said in my mind. I felt so embarrassed. She was asleep already so what I did was quietly stood up and got on the bed too and slept with her and put my hands around her. 
Victoria POV 
I felt something hard my hand. I opened my eyes and Kris was there. I didn't mind and just kept sleeping. 
Tao POV 
I went to Kris room and when I opened the door they were sleeping together. And then sehun was passing by " ya sehun look they slept together " I said. " What" he said and peaked.
"Call all the members and fx " I said. While he left I took pictures. Then everyone came " omg I thought they weren't going to sleep together" said suho. 
Victoria POV 
I was hearing some voices. So when I opened my eyes I saw everyone I stood up " Kris wake up" I said while shaking him 
Kris POV 
" Kris wake up" I heard Victoria saying while shaking me. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me with her eyes wide open 👀 like the stare that says we're in trouble. " What" I said. And she then turned around and when I stood up I saw everyone standing taking pictures . First off all I was shirtless and Victoria was just wearing a tang top and about two hickeys in her neck. We just stared at each other.