So now are we one

I'm saying goodbye

 Victoria Dorm and POV 
So I went in my dorm and I couldn't believe he asked me out I didn't know if should go out with him . " So anything special " asked Luna. 
" Yea he asked me out." I said . "So what did you say" said Amber. " I told him I would think about" I said. " Why you should of said yes" said Krystal. " I don't it's just I feel like I'm going to hurt him because I'm barley getting to know him I don't even know if I do like him or not. " I said . 
The wedding 
I got ready to wedding cause I was the only one was going from my members because they had other schedules. I worn a short black dress with some high heels and some accessories. The only thing that I was hoping was that nickhun would go to the wedding I didn't want to see his face ever again. I arrived to the wedding and I sat down on a table by myself. I was actually one of the first ones to arrive. 
Kris POV 
I got to the wedding and there were reporters all around . When I got out of the car all the reporters came to me . " Is it true that you are dating Victoria from F(x)" is all they would keep asking me. I wouldn't answer them though all I did was walked. I went in and I saw Victoria sitting by herself. " And what is a beautiful lady sitting by herself "I said . " I was waiting for you actually "she said. I sat down next to her, when I saw her staring at something when I saw what she was staring it was Nickhun and Tiffany holding hands together , they then sat in the table in front of us. 
Victoria POV 
" I was waiting for actually " I said when I saw Nickhun and Tiffany holding hands. I wanted to leave but that would be rude of me leaving when the wedding hasn't even started. The wedding started . They would be whispering at each other and holding hands I couldn't stand it. The wedding ended and they started passing the food. What I did was just ignore them and pay attention to Kris. Like that time went fast when Kris said 
Kris POV 
I could see Victoria looking at them, I knew I had to do something. " Hey Victoria you want to get out of her it's kinda boring " I asked. " I thought you would never ask lets go" she said. I grabbed her hand and left. 
Nickhun POV 
I went in the wedding with Tiffany and I saw Victoria. She would just keep staring at us it looked like she was jealous. Then I would see her smile and laugh with Kris. Could the rumors be true about them. I doubted because the first men she loved was me. We were eating and then I turn around where Victoria and they weren't there " what they disappeared " I said out load on accident " what did you saw Khun" said Tiffany. "Oh nothing" I said. When I turned the other side there they were holding hands and leaving. The rumors couldn't be true. 
Kris POV 
We got out and we for a drive. " So um I've thought about " she said. " About what " I said. 
" About us in a relationship " she said. " What's your answer" I asked . " I want to give a try " she said . " Really are you sure I don't want to pressure you are you 100 % sure" I said. " I'm sure about it" she said while grabbing my hand. 
My heart flutter. " And how are we going to tell the people that we are dating " I asked . "Easy when we were getting in the car together I saw a reporter taking pictures and will probably be on the news and we'll tell them we are dating " she said. " Well don't I have a smart girlfriend " I said. 
At apartments 
I dropped her ". Goodnight" I said. " Night " she said . " Victoria wait" I said . She then turned around and I kissed her 😘 on it was a soft kissed. She got surprise. "Night "I said. I couldn't believe I just did that. Her soft pink lips💋. I went back to my dorm 
" Yaaa! Why are you late the wedding ended 1 hour ago." Said suho "non of your business " I said. " Then why did you leave with Victoria and you have pink lipstick on your lips" asked Tao. " Fine you caught me we're dating and I kissed her" I said all blushing ☺️. They all dropped their mouths " Really , and when are you guys going to tell it to the people" "tomorrow " I said.
Victoria POV 
I went in my dorm and just stood in front of the door touching my lips remembering the kiss. " What's wrong with you" i ignored them and kept walking touching my lips. " She keeps getting weirder every time, and why is she late the wedding ended an hour ago. " Said Amber. When on the TV 
" Today before the wedding ended reporters said that they saw Kris and Victoria going in the same car before the wedding ended. Are they dating?" 
PThen all the members stared at me 
" Are you guys dating" asked Krystal " yea" I said. "What really we got a new father ( brother in law)" they all said. " Yep" I said . "And so the reason why you are touching your lips was because he kissed you" asked sulli. " Yep, wait what!" I said. " Ohhhhh your first kiss with him" they all said. " I guess" I said. 
Next morning 
Ring ring 📱my phone went." Hello" I said " I want you in the office right now" said the CEO 
" Okay I'll be there, bye" I took a shower and got ready. When I opened the Kris was in front with his fist✊🏻and he quickly put it down."now you're going to hit" I said "no it's not what you think I was " and then I cut his sentence " I know i was just kidding "i said " but why did you come" I asked. " For us to go together " he said. " Okay let's go" we got in the car and he said " should we get off the car holding hands because there's going to be reporters all around us. " Sure fine with me" I said. 
Arrived 🏢
" Wait in here I'll open the for you" he said. "Okay I said. When he got out all the reporters saw him and went toward him and they then said" oh look Victoria is in the car" they started taking pictures and videos and then I came out . He handed his hand and I grabbed it . We didn't let go and all of the reporters were asking " so you guys are dating". We didn't say anything but just kept looking at each other and smiling. 
We got to the CEO office and sat down. " Okay guys are two dating?" He asked. " Yes we are " I said. " Since when " he asked. " Since yesterday to be honest sir" Kris said. "Okay then I'll confirm it" said " you guys can leave, I'll send some security downstairs you guys go " he said. . We went downstairs and the security was done stairs already. When we knew it there wasn't only reporters but fans with posters of us already. 
At dorm 
TV announcement 
" It is confirm that Exo's Kris and F(x)'s Victoria are dating.