Love triangle

I'm saying goodbye

Victoria POV 
I got to my dorm and Amber asked me " why are you here early I thought you were come until Saturday with Kris " said Amber. 
" I broke up with him " I said. " What happen now you guys were perfect, you guys barley fight " said sulli. " I saw him hugging Tiffany my suppose best friend" I said. " Omg Victoria 
I wish I could of been with you so I could beat him" said Amber. " I still gave him another chance and he ruin it I'm officially done with him" I said while they all came close to me and hug me. 
Two weeks later 
TV announcement 
" Kris is back on SM Entertainment and also on Exo. They came to an agreement but Kris will not be in Exo new comeback with love me right. My question is will Kris and Victoria will go back together there is more chances of them dating again." 
Kris POV 
The only reason I came back was to get back Victoria and my members. I had to fight for my love I couldn't just leave like that. I arrived to my dorm " surprise" I heard when I opened the door. They made me a welcome back party. 
" Guys you didn't have too"i said. "Yes we did " said suho. " So how was it" they all asked 
" Good until two weeks ago" I said. " Why what happened " they asked. " Well I got back together with Victoria " I said. " What that's really good" they said. " But one day before she came she saw me hugging Tiffany " I said. 
" You cheated on her" said Tao " no Tiffany came over and she was talking about Victoria in front of me so I told her to leave but then she all of the sudden hugged me and Victoria had to come at that moment , I chased her but she wouldn't listen " I said. " You better get her back because Nickhun is free and can get her at any moment " said suho. 
Actually right now I'm going to fx dorm to talk to her.
At fx dorm 
I knock on the door and Amber opened the door. " If you want to talk to her you have to go through us" she said. " Look guys I seriously did not cheat on her I would never do that she her not the girl I love" I said. " How can you prove that" said Krystal. " Bring her on Friday to this restaurant I'm going to go on a fake date with Tiffany and will make her spill everything" I said. " If this fails and just hurt her more you will get your kick by us" said sulli. 
Victoria POV 
I was in my salon doing my hair when Tao came. " Hey Tao " I said. " Hey Vic " he said back. " So do you have anyone to go to the awards show tomorrow " he asked. " No" I responded back. " Then do you want to go with me" he said. " Sure why not" I said finishing my hair. " Then I'll pick you up and we'll walk the red carpet together " he said. " Okay see you tomorrow " I said 
Tao POV 
Yes she said she would I said in my mind trying to act cool about it. Now it was my turn Kris has hurt her many times and I've gave him opportunity with out him noticing I wouldn't stand it Kris hurting Victoria again. 
Next day
I went to pick up Victoria and she looked gorgeous. She was wearing a tight floral dress. 
" You look really beautiful " I said. " Thanks you look handsome also " she said and I handed my arm and she put her arm in between mine. We got in the limousine and left. 
At the red carpet 
I got of the limo first and then I handed my hand to Vic and she grabbed it and came out. Everyone's attention were on us. We posed for them to take pictures and then they came to interview us. " Are you guys dating" " no we just come as friends " said Victoria 
Kris POV 
I got of the limo by myself and posed and posed. When someone got everyones attention. I turned around and Tao and Victoria were together. I couldn't believe it , No! I said in my mind. They are just friends. I went in and I sat with my members in the table. " Ya what is Tao and Victoria doing together" said suho. " Idk but I think they are just friend" said D.O 
Host 
"The nominees for the best idol actor and actress are A pink Eun Jun , Infinite woohyun, 
Sistars Bora, F(x) Victoria, and Jyj jaejong 
And the winner is... F(x) Victoria 
Victoria POV 
The winner is F(x) Victoria. Omg I couldn't believe it."congrats" said Tao . I went up the stage " wow ,well I want to thank my fans firstly my members and friends who have supported me along the way , i don't have words for this, thank you I'm going to try harder next year I love you guys" I said. 
I went back to my seat and just enjoyed the show. 
Kris POV 
We got back home and then Tao came. " Why were you with Vic " I asked him. " I asked her to go with me to the awards yesterday that's all" he said. "Let me ask you something do you like her" I ask. " yes I do and this time I'm going to fight for her, I didn't say anything at first but you have hurt her twice now , I gave you two opportunity but you didn't know how to treat her and love her" he said. " Well I'm not going give either" I said and left to my room. I then called Tiffany " hey Tiffany I just wanted to know if you had time to eat with me tomorrow " " Finally you opened your eyes and left Victoria " I then hung up. 
Next day 
Victoria POV 
I got home when " you need to get ready we are going somewhere " said Krystal. " Why where are we going" I asked " its a surprise " said Luna " okay whatever " I said. 
I got ready " okay let's go" I said. 
We got in the car and we got to a restaurant 
"If you guys were hungry I could of just cook" I said. " Just wait " said Amber . We went in the restaurant and Kris was there. " Why are we here" I said. " To get you guys together " said sulli. "You guys go the bathroom I'll talk with him" said Amber.
Amber POV 
"Hey Kris so what's the plan" I asked. " I'm going to have my phone on speakers and you guys will hear everything " he said. " I hope it works because I don't want to see her sad anymore " I said. 
Victoria POV 
" She's here " said Amber "who's here" I asked. 
" Tiffany "said Sulli. 
Minutes later
" So you guys wanted me to hear their conversation to make me jealous or what" I said. "Just wait" said Amber. 
Kris and Tiffany conversation 
" I have question when you came to my hotel room in China did you actually just came talk to me" said Kris " well I'll tell the true when I went to the hotel when I first came in you went to the bathroom and left your phone so I turned it on and texted Victoria to come over and that's when I said all those about Victoria and hugged at the right time she came and saw us" said Tiffany. " So this was like a plan" Kris asked." Yea and it worked I'm kinda smart aren't I , now you're not with that girl I can't stand her she acts all innocent you need a bad girl like me" Tiffany said. " You're not that smart" Kris said. " What do mean by that" Tiffany said. 
Victoria POV 
" Omg how could she" I said. " He was right all along " said Luna. And then left. " Where are you going " asked Amber " I'm going to get my man back" I said. I went up to her and grabbed her from the arm making her stand. " What's wrong with you" she said. " This is what wrong" I said slapping the out of her." Ouch " she said." off!" I said and she left crying.
Then I went closer to Kris. 
Kris POV
She came closer to me and slapped me " what was that for" I said " for not telling me sooner" she said. " But I called you tried to talk to you but you never did" I said. " I know you did" she said and grabbed from my neck and kissed me. 
" That slap actually hurt " I said. " You deserve it" she said.