I'm sorry

I'm saying goodbye

 Victoria pro 
I knew I had to tell my members that I was going on a date with nickhun. I got to the dorm and cooked as always. So we were eating when all of the sudden "I'm going on a date with nickhun" I said. "Finally you guys are going to be the couple of the year" said Krystal " I know right they took too long " said Sulli. "I'm not even dating him yet" I said. "Guys we need to celebrate this" said Amber . You guys celebrate I'm tired I said. "Oh that's right she need to get her beauty sleep for tomorrow" Luna said. 
Next day 
I woke up early that day. I had my schedule full. I had a radio show and then I had to go to show champion. I couldn't wait. I was in show champion waiting for it to end. I got to the dorm took a shower and got ready . Went to my car and drove. I still remember when I was first learning to drive with nickhun. 
Nickhun pro 
I was in the restaurant waiting for her. I was making sure I wouldn't sweat a lot. I was glancing around when I saw her. She had a sparkling black dress with her light makeup. She looked perfect. I had all those feeling again. Then the waitress came to take our order. He left and we were just talking about our happy and sad moments we had.i felt liked i was doing we got married with her again. Seeing her smile and laughing. I was just waiting for the perfect time to propose her. I had bought her the ring since last week. Until it just got quite until I "Mm I've been wanting to tell you this" I knee down I got the box out of my pocket and showed her the ring. "Will you marry me Victoria" 
Victoria pro 
He knee down and showed me a ring . It was big and beautiful. When he said "will you marry me". My heart was telling me to say yes but in my mind it was telling no . My best friend like him also I wouldn't do that to her. "Nickhun I'm sorry but I am going to denied this".
"Victoria you don't have to rush I can wait a long time I'll wait please Victoria" he said with his eyes watey. "I'm sincerely really sorry Nickhun you wouldn't understand" I said and then I left almost crying I didn't want him to see me like this. All I saw when I turned around was his tears falling. 
tbc ...  sorry this chapter is really short