shouldn't we trust each other

I'm saying goodbye

Victoria POV 
I went back home and couldn't stop staring at the ring. " Let me see the ring " said sulli. "Here take a look" I said. " Wow you got married with a rich man lucky" she said. " I know right" 
" Unnie but how did it feel being in a stage in front of thousand of people and being proposed " asked Krystal. " It felt awesome " I said. 
" Wow that was so romantic and cute I wish someone would do that to me " Said Luna . 
" I know I'm right I'm lucky to have a man like him " I said. 
Kris POV 
" Dude I never thought you were going to ask her to marry you" said D.O 
" You see you gotta learn from the master " I said. 
Weeks later 
I woke up in the morning and got on my phone when something caught my eyes. There was an article called "Victoria getting revenge over nickhun" I clicked on it and it was saying that the only reason Victoria would date me was to get revenge over Nickhun because her best friend Tiffany is dating Nickhun. That wouldn't be true I thought in my mind Victoria wouldn't do such thing. Either way I had to go pick up Victoria I was late. 
After the date In the car 
I didn't know if I should tell Vic about it .
" Today was so fun" she said. " Yea it was " I said. " What's wrong it looks like you know something" she said. " Well actually yea I found out of something "I said. " What is it" she asked. "Well today I read an article and I want to ask you if it is true" I said. " About what" she said. " Are you taking revenge on Nickhun and Tiffany by dating me" I said.
" What! No I would never do that and you actually believed it " she said. " I just wanted to be sure" I said while stopping the car cause we were home already. " You don't trust me right" she said and I just stood quiet. " Unbelievable she said while getting off the car. " Victoria wait!" I screamed but she had left already. 
" Aish" I said messing up my hair. I went to park my car and hurry up to Victoria's dorm. I knocked on the door and Amber opened the door." What did you do to her" she said. 
" my stupid jealousy can I talk to her" I asked. 
" Sorry Kris but she's depressed right now try to talk to her another time" she said. 
I went back to my dorm and slammed the door when I closed it. " Dude calm down what's wrong " said suho. " I ed up, I messed up" I said. " What are you talking about" said suho. 
" With Victoria " I said and went to my room. 
I tried calling her but she wouldn't answer. 
The next day 
Victoria POV 
I woke up with my eyes really red and puffy. 
I got ready for the music awards because I was going to be the host. The show ended when I heard someone knock on the door of my dressing around " Kris I don't want to talk to you right now let's talk tomorrow " I said but I still heard the door open. " I told I " i said and turn around and Nickhun was there. " What are doing here" I said. " I just want to talk to you" he said. " Well I don't want to talk with you" I said. "well I think you should hear this, I've just broke up with Tiffany two days ago" he said. " What" I said. " Yea I broke up with her because I realized that the girl i truly like is you" he said. " Well what do you want me to do about it" I said. " You're the one who broke my heart and I'm giving you another chance since it was you who rejected me , we could of have 2 years together " he said. 
" I don't regret rejecting you because of that I'm going to get married with the best future husband I can have." I said. " I know you still love me" he said. " Haha I don't like you anymore why did you think I rejected you I never liked you even when we were in we got married I never got a single drop of love for you" I said. " So you won't get nervous if I do this" he said and got closer to me and I would walk backwards until I hit the wall " Nickhun stop don't get any closer to me" I said screaming. When I just say Nickhun in the floor and I turned around and it was Kris with his fist👊🏼 I hugged him rapidly.
Kris POV 
I had some red roses in my hand. I was going to Victoria's dressing room when I heard her scream " Nickhun stop don't get any closer to me" I opened the door and Nickhun was about to kiss her, I dropped the roses and hurry and push him away from her I was ready to punch him but Victoria came and hugged me. " Are you okay did he hurt you" I said grabbing her chin. " I'm okay can we just get out of here" she said crying. We got to the car " I'm really sorry about yesterday I just got mad about you not trusting me" she said. " No I should've trusted you but why did he try to kiss you" I asked. 
" Well because he was my first love, and he asked me to date him but I rejected him because days before that Tiffany confessed to me that she like him" she said. 
" So he was your first love" I said all sad. 
" Yea but that was the past now what's important is the present which it's you" she said hold my hand. 
We got to the dorms " I'm really sorry kris" she said. " It's okay" I said hugging her and I then kissed her " I love you so much I will never let something happen to you" I said. " I love you too" she said. 
Week later 
Victoria POV 
I was waiting for this day we were going to look for our apartment. When I got a call from Kris. 
" Can we meet in the park" he said. " Sure " I said. I got to the park and there he was. " What's wrong " I asked. " I got a bad news" he said. " I'm going to leave Exo, SM entertainment, and Korea I'm going back to China "he said. " What you're kidding right " I said." No that's why I'm telling you I want you to come with me , in China we can buy a nice apartment " he said. " What no how can you do that to your members , your fans and me ." I said almost crying. " It's the entertainment " he said. " If it's money you are really selfish is that all you want the money" I said. 
" Victoria come with" he said crying. " No I'm sorry Kris but I'm not going to leave my members alone I'm not selfish like you , you only think about you." I said crying and left. 
Kris POV 
She left but I went after her and hugged her from the back. " Please don't leave please" I said. " No you're the one who is leaving me we were perfect" she said. " Sorry Kris but we are going to have to break up" she said. " No Vic please just come with me" I begged her. " Sorry Kris but this was your decision "she said and and let go. What have I done I thought, but it was too late