Wedding ?

I'm saying goodbye

Victoria POV 
" Hey Victoria be honest did you do it last night with him" Amber asked. " No " I said. " Then what are those hickeys in your neck " asked Sulli. " We were just cuddling that's all" I said. 
" But we almost did do it but I told him it was to early" I said. " That's my girl don't be easy one him" Amber said. 
Kris POV 
" Hyun you were naughty last night weren't you" asked suho. " Nothing happened" I said. 
" Then why does she has marks" asked beakhyun. " We just cuddled last night that's all" I said. " Kris " I heard Victoria screaming 
" I'm in here" I said. She then came in " umm we're leaving back to our dorm today" she said. 
" Oh then I'll help pack" I said. " Sure if you want to" she said. She left and I followed her. 
" All of this is yours " I asked." Yea" she said . 
" What's wrong " I asked. " I don't know I feel really sick " she said. 
We were done with her clothes. 
When she stood up she fell and fainted. 
" Victoria Victoria wake up" I said shaking her. 
She wouldn't wake up. I started getting tears in my eyes. Then everyone came to see what happened. " Bring some alcohol" I said. " On it" said sehun. " I'll call the ambulance " said suho. 
" Try to do some CPR or breathing stuff" said 
Tao. I opened and started breathing into her. " It's not working" I said. " She also has a really high fever "said Luna. " Here's the alcohol " said sehun. " Forget it I'm a going to take her downstairs so when the ambulance comes they won't come all the way here, you guys call the CEO" I said. " I'll go to the basement to go to get the car and follow the ambulance anyone want to come" said suho. "I'll go " said Luna , Krystal, Amber and Sulli at the same time. I carried Victoria and left. "please Victoria make it not be something big" I said and kissed her on the cheeks. 
I got downstairs and the ambulance was there already. They got her in the ambulance and started putting her shots . " Okay she breathing again" said the guy. " Wait isn't she Victoria " said the guy. " Yea" I said. " And you are " the guy said before cutting his sentence " Yea I'm Kris and Victoria's boyfriend "I said. 
We got to the hospital and there were reporter all ready in the emergency entrance. " Can you please wait here in the waiting room, we'll call when she's done with exams we'll get her in a room and you'll get to see her" said the doctor. 
" Okay" I said. I had so many thoughts in my mind. Then suho with her members came " what happened " they asked. " Just wait" I said.
Then suho came and hug me " Hyun everything is going to be alright " he said. 
Hours later 
The doctor then came. " is she okay " I asked. "She's okay , she has been working hard and she had a high fever so her body was really weak so she had a little of white cells" he said. 
" Can we go see her" I asked. " Yea you can all come but you guys are going to have to wait until she wakes up" he said. " We went to her room and there she was sleeping . " Omg she's sweating really bad" said Luna . I went up to Victoria and wiped her sweat with my hands. "Here use this instead " said suho. " Okay " I said. " We are going to the cafeteria do you want to go Kris "asked Krystal. " No I'll stay here" I said 
I grabbed Victoria's hand and kissed it. 
"Kris" I heard someone and then looked at Victoria she had awakened. Then I gave her a hug and said " don't ever do that to me" 
" I won't and sorry I cause trouble " she said. 
"It's not your fault " I said. " Are you hungry I said. " Yea " she said. So then I called suho, " bring a coffee and bread to Vic " I said. 
" How do you feel" I asked. " I feel better just a fever " she said. " You scared me when you fainted I even had tears " I said. 
Hours later 
" Okay Victoria you can go home " said the doctor. When we got out the reporter were still there. " Victoria are you feeling better" they kept saying. She would just smile. I dropped her home "goodnight " I said. "Night" she said and gave me a kiss. " Don't do any strength if you need anything just call me I'll come even if I'm working I'll come but probably late " I said and hugged her " I'll never leave you" I said 
" Neither will I " she said. 
Weeks later 
I was picking up Vic cause we were going to go a cafe just to hang out since I haven't seen her plus it was our one month anniversary. I knocked on the door and she came running to me and hug me so I pick her up and she kissed me. " Aren't you happy " I said. " Well I missed you a lot that's why " she said. 
Victoria POV 
I opened the door and I ran to him and hugged home. I didn't know what got into me but I just missed him so much I thought I had to do that. 
" So where are we going" I asked. " Just to a cafe and then to the park" he said. " How do you know my favorite places" I said. " How many times do I tell there's nothing I don't know about you" he said. " It's sound creepy more like a stalker" I said. " No since you are mine I need to know things about you" he said. 
He grabbed my hands and lead me. We got the the cafe and order some lattes. That's when these girl came up to Kris and said "oppa you're so handsome can we take a picture " 
I just kept looking at him serious. " Sure" he said. I couldn't believe it even though I gave him the stare he still did it. Even worst the girl was hugging him. " Thanks Kris " she said. "Anytime " he said. I just waited until the girl left. " Oppa you're so handsome can we take a picture together " I said with a girly voice. 
" Don't be jealous, it's not my fault I'm handsome " he said. " So I can take pictures with boys hugging me" I said. " It's not the same plus you wouldn't do it" he said. " Watch me , and look they are coming just in time" I said. " Song qian can we have your autograph " these Chinese boys asked." Since I'm in a good mood how about not take a picture " I said. 
" Really wow today is our lucky day" he said. 
So I put my arms around his shoulder and he do also. When I saw Kris I just smiled at him. 
" Okay my turn" said the other guy. " Thank you so much" they both said. " No thank you guys" I said. " We're even now " I said. 
" Fine you won " he said. 
" Oh I wanted to invite you to our concert in Seoul in Friday " he said. " Umm I think I can go I don't have any scheduled that day" I said. 
The sun was setting when we arrived at the park. We bought some ice cream and sat on the grass. " Should we take a picture I want to to post a picture of me and you on my Instagram." I said. " Okay " he said. 
We went to the swing set and he sat on one 
" Aww there's no more swing set available " I said. " You can sit on my lap" he said. " But what if we fall" i said " then we fall together " he said. " Fine but don't go to high" I said. He started swinging and the first thing I told him not to do it's the first thing he does. " Kris stop" I said while hugging him. " Okay okay I'll go low" he said. 
Friday concert day
Today was Exo's concert at 7 . I got ready and left a 5 because it was going to be full with fans. 
I got to the concert and all the fans " omg Victoria " I just left and went to the artist section. Luckily I was in front of the middle stage. There were four stages. One in the left and right and there were two in the middle. One in the front and in the back. So what I did was get out and go back stage. 
Kris POV 
I was so nervous not just because of the concert but I was going to give Victoria a surprise in front of thousands of people. 
" Hey guys" I heard someone say. When I turned around it was Victoria. I went up to her and hugged her. " What are you doing here" I asked. " I just came to tell you guys good luck
Fighting !👊🏼✊🏼" she said. " Thanks Victoria " all my members said. " Give me a kiss for good luck" I said " okay fine" she said . 😘 "I have to go before someone steals my seat" she said. 
" Okay but only watch me don't look at any of the other members " I said. " Okay you with your jealousy " she said leaving. 
" Okay Exo fighting " said suho. " 1,2,3 fighting" we all screamed. We first started with our new song overdose. We went trough the whole album. Then it was our XOXO album. 
Finally the time came to give her the surprise. 
Thanks to the CEO he let me sing the song lucky by my self. I thought this song was good because it was about how lucky he was of loving her. It was perfect. 
I got on the stage all nervous.
" So I'm going to dedicate this song to the girl who has stolen my heart, the girl which I love Victoria" I said. 
Victoria POV 
Kris all of the sudden alone on the stage, I didn't know that they had solos. 
He looked so freaken hot on the stage. 
When he started speaking " so I'm going to dedicate this song to the girl who has stolen my heart , the girl which I love, Victoria " he said. 
Omg I couldn't believe it know one has ever done that. He then looked down where I was sitting. He handed me his hand and I grabbed it and he pulled me to the stage. " What are doing " I said. " Just wait" he said. " This beautiful lady you see her is my first and last love I'll ever have" he said. He started singing the song. We were just holding hands and looking at each other. The more he sang the more tears I would get. When he finished the song he hugged and all the fans were getting wild. When he all of the sudden he knee down and took out a box and opened it and there was a ring " Victoria will you marry me" he said 
I couldn't believe it . 
" Yes yes I'll marry you " I said. 
Kris POV 
She said yes I thought in my mind. I stood up and grabbed her and twirl her around. I started kissing and kissing her of happiness.