Like old times

I'm saying goodbye

Victoria POV 
I went downstairs to Exo's dorm I had a surprise for Kris. I knocked on the and Tao opened the door. " Is Kris here" I asked 
" Yea come in he is in his room" he said. "thanks" I said. I went in his room quietly trying not make a sound. I got on his bed and shook him softly. And then turned around but still with eyes closed and sleeping. I then kissed him 
Kris POV 
Someone shook me but I didn't really care. In my mind I was like not now suho I still need to sleep. So I just turned around but with my eyes still closed. Then I felt something really close to my face and I then felt some silky soft lips👄 on mine and I thought it's Victoria. I then kissed her back with a french kiss💏. We didn't stop kiss for a long time until she stopped it.
" Wake up already we got a date" she said. 
" You know this is the best way ever to wake up 
I wouldn't hate waking up I would love it" I said. " Well put your clothes on" she said. 
" Why you don't like seeing my awesome abs" I said. " No I'm loving them but I wouldn't want other girls see them" she said. " What do you want me to wear then" I asked . " Remember our couple clothes lets wear that" she said. "Okay I'll go to the bathroom and get ready you can lay down her and relax" I said . " Okay but don't take to long" she said. 
Minutes later 
We went to the car and arrived to McDonald and ate some breakfast. We then headed to the beach. We arrive to the beach and first played with the sand. "But if we want to get in the water we needed extra clothes "i said. 
" And I brought some" she said. " Oh you are awesome " I said. 
After changing 
" You ready" I said. " Ready for what" she said. 
Victoria POV 
He then picked me up " Kris drop me off" I would keep yelling. " Nope" he would keep saying. He then threw me off to the water. So I thought of pranking him. 
Kris POV 
I threw Victoria but I never saw her comeback on the surface and then I saw a arm in the air. I went in the water and caught her. I carried her back to the shore. I laid her on the sand and started doing CPR even though I didn't know how. " Come on Victoria come on breath" I said. She then opened my eyes and I hugged me " I'm so sorry I never thought" i said. " It's okay " She said laughing. " Why are you laughing " I asked. " Because you fell for my prank " she said. " You're going to be like that now don't get mad when I do pranks on you" I said. " Okay" she said. " You want to go back to the water" I asked. " Sure" she said and then handed her my hand and she grabbed it.
I grabbed her from the waist and kissed her. 
" You know what I always wanted to do " I said. 
" What " she asked. " Do a underwater kiss like in the dramas " I said. " You want to try" she said and kissed me and we started going down and down until we were all covered with water. We got yo back up " wait here I got an idea" she said. 
Victoria POV 
I went back to the car and got my phone and this plastic bag for the phone so you can take pictures underwater. "Let's take a picture I said. 
"Let's dry here in front of the sun and then change " I said.
Minutes later 
" Now we're going to the arcade" I said. " Really I love game" he said . " I know you do" I said. 
We got to the arcade " so what do you want to play first" I asked
Hours later 
" I have you one last surprise " I said. 
" You like basketball right" I said. " Yea if I wasn't going to be an idol I was going to be a basketball player" he said. " Well I got us V.I.P 
to the game" I said. " What really but those are expensive " he said. " Not that much " I said. 
" You don't know how much I love you right" he said. 
After the game 🏀
Kris POV 
" Today has been the best " I said. 
We got home and dropped her off. " Umm next week I got a little surprised to you so I'll pick up " I said and kissed her on the forehead "only dream about me" I said 
Next week 
I went to pick up Victoria at 12. 
" Hey are you ready" I said. "Yea" she said. 
" You're going to go blind folded on the way" 
" What fine fine" she said. 
Victoria POV 
I couldn't wait , I just wanted to know what it was. " Okay we are here" he said. " Can I take it off now" I said. " No I'll guide you " he said. 
He opened the door and then said" there's going to be a lot of stairs." He said and grabbed me from the waist " okay one step at a time" he said but I still kept tripping. 
" I'll give a piggyback ride" he said. " Okay " I said smiling. I got one top of him" have you lost weight " he said. " Yea I'm on a diet" I said. 
Then I kissed him on his neck. " Do that again" he said. So I did and then I started playing around with his hair. " Your hair is so soft" I said. " Okay we are here " he said and I got off . 
" Can I take it off now" I said. " No wait a little longer" he said. We walked a little bit more. "Okay in 1, 2, 3 and he took it off " tada " he said  it was an apartment . " welcome to our new house🏠" he said. I couldn't believe it