Surprise

I'm saying goodbye

Victoria POV 
He let go of my hand and started walking toward the entrance. I just kept looking at him and he then turned back and i waved and so he did also. I then walked to the exist and all the reporters started following me. I got to the car and went home. " hey Luna I'm going back to the dorm" I said." Why what happened don't tell me you guys got in a fight" she said. 
" no its because Kris left to China and I don't want to be her in this house alone" I said. " okay then we'll wait for you" she said." Okay I'll see you later"
6 months later 
It's been six months without seeing him. There's no day where he calls me or I do or we usually FaceTime at night but it's rare , but all of that would change because my boss gave me only 3 days of break and those 3 days I'm going to go to China to see Kris. I couldn't wait. 
I went to the airport the next day and there I was going to China. 
Kris POV 
I just got to my hotel from a filming set. 
Thank god it was the last one from today. Then I heard someone knock on the door, I didn't even feel like walking all the way to the door. Who ever was in the door kept ringing the doorbell."coming " I said. When I opened the door I saw balloons and a big teddy bear and I thought it was a fan. " umm thanks but how did you find where I live " I asked. " umm there nothing I don't know about Kris " she said. " okay then I'll take that from you" I said and first took the teddy bear from her and then took the balloons from her , and set them on the table. When I turned back around I saw Victoria. I ran toward her and picked her up. " omg what are you doing here" I said and put her down. 
" I came to see you" she said and I then kissed her. " come in" I said. " so when are you leaving back" I asked .
 " tomorrow morning " she said. 
" aww why that soon" I said getting closer to her and giving her a back hug.
" are you going somewhere else today" 
She asked me " no I'm free all afternoon" I said. " okay then let's go out somewhere " she said. " I got an idea" I said. 
Victoria POV 
" where are we going" I kept asking him but he wouldn't tell and it was getting dark already. " okay we're here " he said. 
When I got out of the car it was a house. 
" why are we here" I asked. " to meet my parents " he said " what but I don't even look good" I said. " you look fine" 
He said. " what if they don't like me" I said. " they'll like you my dad is already fan of yours" he said pushing me to the door and rung the doorbell. Then they opened the door. " hello " I said and bow to them. " omg you're much prettier in real person " his mom said. " thank you " I said shyly. " then come in I just made dinner" said his mom. When I went in there was pictures of Kris when he debuted and pictures of Exo. We got to the dinning room and it was full of food. 
We all sat down and started eating. 
" I feel so bad not going to my son wedding" said his mom. "  mom we have talk about it" said Kris. " My son is so lucky to have a pretty wife like you" said his father. " thank you" I said. " I know I am to have her" said Kris and holding my hand. " Kris use to tell me everything so ever time Victoria would talk to him or at least say hi to him he would call me all happy " said Kris's dad I then started smirking " really" I said and Kris started blushing, " dad that was a secret" he said. " Victoria I know Kris can be a little bit too cold or tries to act cool but he's actually a sweet heart" said his mom 
" I know he is really sweet and kind to me and especially really handsome" I said looking at him. 
After dinner 
" can I ask for a favor" I asked Kris's mom. " yes what is it" she said. " do you have a photo album of Kris" I asked. 
" of course I do " she said and I followed her. She then called Kris and her husband. " mom no anything else but 
that" said Kris " I told her I wanted to see it" I told Kris. His mom then opened the album and the first picture of him when he was a baby. " omg he was so cute" I said. 
On the way 
" now I regret coming to my parents house" he said. " i didn't , it was fun" I said. 
Next morning 
I woke up and pack my stuff to leave. 
" I'm sorry I can't drop you of to the airport, I have my schedule tight today " he said giving me a peak on my lips.
" it's okay " I said. " then I'll go " I said grabbing my luggage. " give me one last kiss" he said closing his eyes. I got closer to him and put my lips on his but then he grabbed me in closer. I then  stopped it " see you later " I said waving my hand and leaving . I got out of the building and got in the taxi. " can you get me to the closest hotel around here" I asked  the  driver. 
Kris POV 
After she left I took a shower and got ready for a variety show I was going to be in. I arrived to the building and they started putting me makeup and putting my microphone on. " okay we are on in 3,2,1 , welcome everybody to your show" said the host. " and our special guests for today are Kris
and zhoumi from super junior m. " okay then let's start with Kris." Said the host. 
" hello everyone I'm Kris " I said.  
" Kris so how is you married life with Song Qian " (aka Victoria ) the host asked. " it's great, we have fun together" I said. " we have some photos of you guys together " he said. " okay the first one is Song Qian kissing you and you posted it on your Instagram " he said. 
" yes that's when we barely started dating " I said. " the next photo is your wedding" he said. " many people say that you guys got married to young" he said. " well for love I don't think there's age" I said. " And where's Song Qian right now" he asked. " she's on her way to Korea she came to visit me yesterday and left today in the morning " I said.  
" well Kris we got a little surprise for you , the one and only Song Qian" said the host. I then saw Vic coming out . She then started dancing. " hello everyone I'm Song Qian from F(x)" she said. 
" Song Qian can you go stand by your husband " the host said to her. " Kris how do you feel" he asked me." I feel really surprised and happy" I said. 
" okay let the games begin" said the host 
After the show 
The show ended and we left to my hotel room and went to sleep. 
Next morning 
I woke up and I didn't see Victoria on the bed." Victoria " I said but nothing. I then found a letter on the table. The letter said " I left early because I hate goodbyes, I don't think I'm going to come any more. Take care of your self, and don't look at other girls. 
                   From you beautiful wife 
                 Victoria  
                  I love you ❤️