Pregnant

I'm saying goodbye

 Six months later 
Victoria POV 
I went back to my house to clean it because its been a long time since I've come here. After this I would go to the airport to pick up Kris. He would finally come back after a long time I just wanted to kiss his soft lips. 
On the way to the airport 
I had my Bluetooth on cause it bad driving and calling or texting ( don't do it) . Then I receive a call from someone 
" hello" I said. " hey my love" said Kris 
" oh hey Kris are you almost here" I asked. " yea I need about 30 minutes to get to the airport " he said. " okay I'll be in the airport in about 10 minutes so I'll wait for you" I said. " okay babe drive carefully" he said and hung up. He just called babe, he has never done that in all those almost 2 years we been together. Should I call him babe also I thought. 
I got to the airport and it was full of reporters , ugh there's sometimes I can't stand them. I went in and all the reporters came toward me. I just waved at them and sat down to wait for Kris. 
30 minutes later 
 People were coming out but not Kris until he came out with a lot of luggage. I went up to him and hugged him . " i missed you" I said to him. He then gave me a peak on my lips. " let's go home" he said. 
At home 
 We got home and Kris just went straight to the sofa and laid down. I then laid on top of him and feel asleep. 
Kris POV 
 I woke up and I saw Vic on top of me. I didn't want to wake her up but I had to if I wanted to get up. " Victoria wake up" I said shaking her. She then sat down on the other side. " do you want to go out somewhere " I asked " but before that I have something to show you " she said. 
I don't know why but I think I know what it is. She brought her phone and showed me something. It was the kissing scene I had in the drama. She just kept look at me with a mad face. " so you just kiss any girl like that" she said. " no , the director told me to" I said. " so if I tell you to kiss another girls you would do it" she said." No it's not the same , plus you have also kissed other guys" I said.
" yea but I have never kissed them like that you were making out with that girl" she said. " but it didn't mean nothing to me, plus you give out the best kisses ever" I said grabbing her waist and getting her closer.
Victoria POV 
" oh really , well I can't say the same about you" I said. He then let me go 
" I feel heart broken " he said. 
" I'm just kidding " I said. " no you already said you have to do something for me to believe you" he said. I then went up to him and whispered in his ear
" it doesn't matter if you don't believe even though I know you believe cause you're my husband and my love" 
" do you want to go to the gym " I asked. " sure lets go" he said. 
I went up to change . 
Kris POV 
When I saw Vic coming she was only wearing a sports bra and these shorts on. " you're going to go like that" I asked 
" yes why " she asked. " ugh fine let's go" I asked.
At the gym
" wow there's a lot of cute guys " she said. " but who's the hottest one" I said. 
" of course you are " she said holding my hand. " do you want to go do boxing lessons " I asked " yea lets go" she said jumping happily. " hey guys you want to try the boxing lessons " said the trainer. 
" yes" said Victoria happily. We got the equipment on first. " okay who wants to go first" said the trainer." She can go first " I said. 
Victoria POV 
" okay Victoria I want you to hit the punching bag as hard as you can" he said. I started punching it when the trainer stop me " you are hitting it wrong" he said. 
Kris POV 
He then grabbed her hand and showed her how to punch. That's not all he then got in back of her and grabbing her waist. I just wanted to punch him but I couldn't, I had to control my self. 
After exercising 
We got to the car and left home. 
" Kris do you want me to cook or do you want order food" she said. " let's order food" I said.  
After eating dinner 
" are you going to be busy this week" she asked. " yea I am why" I said. 
" well if it's like that then I think we should do something" she said coming closer to me and sitting on my lap. I then kissed her and it became hot. I put her down on the dinning table but our lips never separated. She then took of my shirt and I took of hers , and it went on.
Victoria POV 
I woke up and I was , I then stood up and put on my bathrobe. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I got out and I saw my underwear on the floor. I kept walking to downstairs and I saw our clothes all over the place. I went in the kitchen to do my coffee and then went back up stairs to change. 
One month later 
Lately every morning I have been vomiting, so I called Amber to go with me to the doctor if something was wrong with me. " thanks amber for coming with me" I said. " oh it's nothing, I would do anything for you " she said. " aww thanks " I said. 
At the doctors 
" so doctor what's wrong with me" I asked. " well Victoria I got great news 
you're pregnant " said the doctor 
" what!" I said looking at Amber.