New home

I'm saying goodbye

Kris POV 
"Do you like it" I asked. " no I love it " she said and hugged me. " when do you want to move in" I asked. " tomorrow I'll pack everything once I get home" she said. " I'm so happy right now you don't know how I feel " she said. 
" I'm happy too" I said." Let's go because I need to start packing " she said. 
I got home and started packing. " not again" said suho. "What are you talking about" I said. 
" you are leaving again" he said and then all the members came. " no we are not letting you leave not again" said lay. " guys I'm not leaving will I am but , I'm moving into apartment with Vic " I said. " ooooooohhhh " they all said. 
" feel stupid" I said. 
Victoria POV 
I went in and packed firstly my clothes. " Vic where are you going don't tell me you are leaving us" said Krystal. " oh I'm going to live with kris in a apartment " I said. " oh really is it pretty" said Luna " it gorgeous but I still need to buy other decorations " I said. 
Next day 
I got a call from Kris " do you want me to pick you up or are you going to go by yourself " he asked. " I'm going to go by my self because I have a lot of things so it won't fit your stuff and mine stuff in your car" I said. " okay then see you over there " he said. 
I got to the apartment and there he was waiting for me . I got off the car and opened the back where my bags were. " holy " he said. 
" what did I tell you" I said. " well let's start exercising " he said. 
45 minutes later
" ugh I'm finally finished " he said. " good job " said whipping his sweat with my shirt. 
" okay now we are going to the store to buy food, plates, towels, and stuff for the house" I said. " wait you are telling me I'm going to go down these stairs again " he said. " no because I'm going to give you a piggy back ride " I said. 
" really okay let's goo" he said. 
" oh I never knew piggyback rides were so fun" he said. 
" this is my world " I said. " first the kitchen stuff " I said. 
" okay now " I said when someone said " hey guys" I recognized that voice and I turned around and it was Nickhun.  
" hey" said Kris to him. " hey Victoria I just wanted to apologize for what I did last year I didn't know what happened to me" he said. 
" that's fine apology accept " I said. " and you still come here" he asked " yea " I said. " we'll see you guys around" he said. We then continue walking and shopping. 
Kris POV 
What did he mean with if she still came here. 
We went back home in our new house. We unpack the stuff and then Vic called me "Kris since you are tall can you put these plates on top" she said. " okay" I said and grabbed the plates and I then started putting them up but Vic was below me watching me. I then kissed her " I love you lips they're so soft" I said. 
An hour later
" okay every thing is finish let's go to sleep  I'm tired " I said. " but I need to cook " she said. 
" cook later " I said. " ugh fine" she said going up the stairs. I jumped on the bed and she then laid down next to me and I hugged her.
" do you still want the wedding" I asked . " yea " 
She said turning facing me. " then how about " I said and kissed her " we have our wedding " I said and kissed her again " next month in our one year anniversary " I said. " it's not our one year anniversary next month we broke up like for 3 months" she said. " it doesn't matter next month is when we started dating" I said but she was sleeping already and I just kissed her on her forehead. 
4 hours of sleeping 
Victoria POV 
I felt something really hard and I kept touching it. It was his abs so I kept touching them. 
" why are you tickling " he said. " oh I'm sorry" I said. " are ticklish " he asked. " yea" I said and then he started tickling me on my waist. " Kris 
stop please I'll do anything " I kept saying. 
" okay then dance to Overdose but with this shirt" he said. " what this shirt is yours " I said. 
" that's why you're only going to wear that " he said. "Fine let me go to change " I said. 
I came out and the shirt was really short it barley covered my underwear. I kept covering my legs but he kept laughing. " why are you laughing " I asked. " because you are covering yourself when I've seen it all" he said. " what ever just put song " I said. 
" oh god today was funny " he said. " for you not for me" I said. 
" what time is it" I asked Kris. " it's 7:30 " he said. " let's order some food cause I'm hungry "I said. 
Minutes later 
" Kris the food is here I'll get it" I said. " no I'll get it nobody can see you like that" he said and opened the door. " here's your food" a girl said staring at his abs. So I went up " here's the money thanks" I told the girl .  " look at this there news about us already when we went shopping " I said. " what really" he said. 
TV announcement 
Today fans saw Kris and Victoria shopping house necessary did they buy a house. 
 " okay let's watch your drama it's on right now" he said. 
" yea but it started two weeks ago" I said. " it's okay I'll understand it plus you can tell me what happens " he said.  We were watching the drama until this part came where I kissed Peter Ho. Kris just kept looking at me. " what its acting you probably have kissed other girls " I said. " no I've never kissed a girl on acting or photo shoots ever since I become an idol." He said. "Oh" I said. We watched movies all night until 2 in a morning. 
Next morning 
I woke up at 7 to make him breakfast. 
I went back upstairs to wake him up. 
I got on top of him and kissed him " time to wake up" I said. " five more minutes " he said and grabbed me and we rolled to the other side of the bed. " breakfast will get cold" I said. 
"Okay fine" he said and stood up with his messing hair. " you look way hotter with your hair like that" I said " oh yea then you should let your chinese banes I think you look better with them you look younger and happier." he said giving me a back hug going downstairs. 
" so you are saying I look older" I said.
" no you just looked more like a teenager and now you're a women that's all but you're still beautiful that's what made me fall for you" he said kissing me on my neck. 
After breakfast 
" that was really good" he said. " see you got a good girlfriend who knows how to cook" I said. 
" hey should I invite my member and your members and we go out" he said. 
" sure why not" I said. Okay then let me start cooking dinner I said in my mind. 
Hours later 
Ring Ring 
I opened the door " hey guys come in " I said. 
" we bought you guys some presents for your new house " said suho. 
" wow it's really nice" they all said." And it smells good did you cook" asked beakhyun. 
" yea" I said. 
They then started going upstairs to our bedroom. 
Kris POV
" Yaaaa! Get off the bed" I said. " wow it's really conferrable" they said while I was smacking them. 
Ring ring the doorbell went 
" who else is coming " asked sehun. " oh it's just    
Victoria other members F(x) " I said. " what why didn't you tell us " said D.O .  " let go downstairs and eat." I said. " hello dad" they said to me. " are you guy seriously going to keep calling me that" I said. " yea because Vic is our mom " they said. " let's eat " I said. 
After dinner 
" then where do you guys want to go" I asked. 
" bowling" said lay " how about going the club"
Said Kai. " call" said beakhyun. 
" if Victoria wants to go then I'll go" I said looking at her. " fine let's go I haven't went to one in a long time" she said 
At the club🎉🍷🍺🌃
"Let's go to the second floor " I said.  
" give me a martini " said Victoria. " are you sure about it" I told Victoria " I'm good with alcohol don't worry" she told me. " okay suit yourself " I said. I was dancing with my members and I couldn't find Vic when she was here a second ago. " have you seen Victoria " I asked suho. " she over there in the table sitting by herself " he said. I went over to the table and she was drunk. " Vic let's go you're drunk already" I said. " I'm not drunk what are talking about " she said and then passed out. I got her in back of me and gave her a piggy back ride . " Suho I'm leaving you guys have fun" I said. " why are leaving early" he said. " she got drunk" I said. I went walking when she started talking " you are my love you know that" 
" really " I said. " even though you hurt me a lot when you left and when I saw with that slot I still love you something about you attracts me to you" she said. " oh really what else" I asked 
" if you ever leave me I will not leave you " she said. " what else tell me" I said but she passed out again. We got home and laid her down on the bed "I'm never going to hurt you again I promise " I said to her.