Memories

I'm saying goodbye

On the way home
Victoria POV 
" oh my god, I can't believe I'm pregnant, do you know what it means that I'm not going to be able go to concerts with you guys, I'm going to be home alone " I said. " Victoria shouldn't you be all happy just don't think about the negative things" she insaid. " you're right" I said. " and when are you going to tell Kris " she said. " I don't know but it has to be soon" I said. 
I got home and I was extremely hungry. 
Kris POV 
I got home and I saw Victoria eating a lot of stuff, she had ordered a pizza ,chicken wings, and pasta. " well someone was hungry " I said to her. " do you want some " she asked me. " no I'm okay" I said. " hey Kris would you ever want to have a baby " she asked me. 
" yes I would love to have a family with you, but I think it's too early right now " I said.  " oh" is all she said.
3 days later
Victoria POV 
I got home and Kris was taking a shower. I went up stairs and I saw Kris's phone on the bed. I went to grab it and turned it on. I know I should trust him but you never know. It and then went into his messages. There was a contact that caught my eyes. It was Tiffany. I pressed on it 
"Hey Kris please answer my calls I still remember when we kissed" it said . 
I had tears in my eyes already. Then Kris came out of the bathroom " what's wrong Victoria " he said holding my chin up. " this is what's wrong " I said and showed him the text. " Victoria it's not what you think" he said. " really you cheating on me is nothing " I said crying even more. " no I would never cheat on you , Tiffany that they called me and we met up in a cafe and she then just kissed me and I pulled her off and that's it" he said. " I'm leaving " I said and grabbed the keys. He then backed hug me 
" please Victoria don't leave me" he said almost crying. " I'm not leaving you because I swear to god I would be with you in the bad and happiness but I just need to go for a drive" I said and turned around and I kissed him while crying and left. Boom!!!!🚘
Kris POV 
I sat down on the bed all depressed when I got a call " hello" I said. 
" is this Victoria's husband " someone asked. " yes why" I asked. " well your wife got in a big accident and is heading to the hospital " he said . I quickly hung up and hurried to the hospital. It was all my fault I thought in my mind. I got to the hospital and asked for Victoria but she was in surgery. So I called her members ,my members and the CEO. 
30 minutes later 
I was in the waiting room when Amber and Krystal came in. " what happened to her" they both said. " she got in a car accident." I said. " so where is she right now" asked Krystal. " In surgery " I said.
Then Suho , Tao, and Lay came. " is she okay" asked Suho. " I don't know I hope so"I said. 
Another 30 minutes later
Then the doctor came. " doctor how is she" I asked. " well I got one bad news and two good ones" said the doctor. 
" the bad one first" I said. " well in the accident she hit her head and it damage her memory so she will probably not recognize you guys" said the doctor. 
" the good news is that the baby is alright " said the doctor. " wait what a baby, she was pregnant?" I said. " you didn't know " said Krystal." No she never told me" I said. " well the other news is that with the medicine she will get her memory in no time" said the doctor. "Well can we go see her" I asked. " yea she actually just woke up and I want to see her reaction when she see you guys." Said the doctor. We went to her room and on the way I kept thinking I was going to be a father, I couldn't believe it. We all went in the room and Victoria was just just laying down. 
Victoria POV 
I was watching TV when I saw Amber , Krystal, Suho, Tao, and Lay came in with a tall handsome guy also. " Amber , Krystal " I said and then they came and hugged me. " you remember us" they both said. " I might off lost my memory but not you guys" I said. " so then you remember us" said Suho. " of course you're Suho, Tao and Lay" I said. 
" then you don't remember me  " I heard some one in the back said and walked forward. He was tall , had light brown hair, good looking, and beautiful eyes , I felt some connection with him but I didn't recognize him. " umm no you look familiar but what's your name" I asked him. " Kris " he said. When he said that 
" Kris Kris Kris " went my mind and my head started to hurt " ouch" I said out loud. " are you okay " he said to me grabbing my hand. I then let go. 
Kris POV 
She feel asleep while we were in her room doing nothing. Why was I the only one who she didn't recognize. Then Suho came toward me " do you want to talk about it " he said to me and I nodded. We went outside " let it all out" he said to me and hugged me. I then just started screaming of all the stress. " everything is going to be fine , look at the bright sight you're going to be a father " he said. " you're right" I said. 
" let's go back " I said. 
Next day 
I slept over the hospital with Victoria .
I then went to the cafeteria to buy some breakfast. I got back to the room and Victoria was awakened already. " how are you feeling " I asked. " much better , but did you sleep here" she asked. " yea" I said. " we must be really close" she said. " yea we are closer than you think we are" I said. " what do you mean with that " she said. " you'll know when you remember " I said. " and what is the last thing you remember " I asked. " me in my dorm with my members and watching the news of Nickhun and Tiffany dating, and I was crying about it" she said. " and why would you cry about that" I asked . " long story short I used to like Nickhun and he started dating my best friend Tiffany " she said. " you used to like him not anymore " I asked. " I don't think I do when I talk about him I don't get those feelings again I feel like if I like someone else" she said. " oh really" I said and sat on the bed and then she stood up. " did you even date him" I asked " no because Tiffany liked him" she said and I got closer to her. 
" do you ever think of dating anyone " I asked. " I don't know" she said when she also got closer to me. 
Victoria POV 
We were face to face and about to kiss , when " okay Victoria you are already for the x-rays " said the doctor when he was coming in. I rapidly pushed Kris from me. " okay " I said to the doctor. " see you later Kris " I said. "Oh well I'm leaving either ways " said Kris and left. 
After the x-rays 
I went back to my room and I saw all
my members. Then Sulli came and hugged me. " you know who I am right unnie " she said. " of course I do" I said to her and laid down on the bed. 
" tell me why I was going to do something stupid " I told them. " what is it" said Luna. " well I was about to kiss Kris " I said. " really but why didn't you" asked Amber. " at time the doctor came, but it's insane I don't even know who he is because I don't remember him, but something about him that attracts me to him" I said. " well that is nothing new" said Krystal. " what do mean" I said. "You'll see" she said. 
Days later 
Almost all my friends had come and visit me. When " knock knock " I heard someone knock on the door . " come in" I said. " Tiffany " I said and stood up and hugged her. " it's been a long time" she said. " it has" I said. " what is the last thing you remember " she asked. " umm watching the news of you and Nickhun dating " I said. " ugh don't remind me of him I broke up with him a long time ago" she said. " really I don't remember that " I said. " yea but know I'm dating someone else" she said. " really who" I asked. " I'm dating Kris " she said. 
" oh really" I said. " umm Victoria that's one of the reasons I came here, I want you to tell Kris to stop coming here, because he stays here almost the whole day and doesn't have time for me" she said. " umm no problem anything for my best friend " I said. " thanks" 
Kris POV 
I went to the hospital and I saw Tiffany coming out of Victoria's room. I went up to her " what are doing here" I said to her all mad. " I came to see my best friend" she said. " after you done all that to her you still come to see her" I said. 
" well unfortunately she doesn't remember all the things we have done to her , don't tell me she doesn't know that we have kissed" she said. " what kiss? I would never kiss you when I'm married to the best women in the planet and even if I wasn't I would still not kiss you're dirty lips" I said and left to Victoria room. " hey" I said to her and sat on the chair. " um Kris I don't want you to come here" she said. " why" I asked. " well because you have a girlfriend already " she said. " not just that but I'm married to the best women and about to have a baby" I said. 
" see those are more reasons you shouldn't be coming here" she said. 
" I'll leave just for today but I'm not giving up on you I'll never do" I said "and don't trust Tiffany she's the one who has hurt you more, she's not your friend " I said and I left. 
Victoria POV 
ugh how wish I could remember everything , what did he mean by he would never give up on me. " ahhh really" I screamed. My head then started to hurt. Then I started having visions. 
" I love you Victoria "  "I love you too" 
Gasps  
Kris is my husband , he is my true love and the dad of my baby. I didn't even know I was pregnant. I then started crying " why didn't I recognize him, he must of felt horrible " I kept saying to myself. I then called Amber " come and pick me up I need to go see Kris " I said. 
" why what happened" she asked. " I remember everything now Kris is my husband and the dad of my baby" I said. 
"Really I'll go right now" she said. 
10 minutes later
" okay unnie how are we going to escape" she said. " I'll change into my clothes and walk out" I said. " you ready" I said . " let's go" she said and we walked out of the room and continue walking to the exit . 
Kris POV 
I was at home think how I can get for Victoria to remember everything. 
" ding dong " the ring bell went. I opened the door and it was Victoria 
" Victoria what are doing aren't you suppose to" I was cut off by Victoria kissing me. " I remember you now" she said. "