pranks

I'm saying goodbye

Victoria POV
I heard Kris whisper in my ear " you're mine only mine" he said. I then turned around facing him " you are also mine" I said kissing him on the cheek and went downstairs to make breakfast. 
After breakfast 
" Kris I totally forgot today people are coming" I said. "Who's coming to our house " he said. 
" they are going to interview us" I said. 
" what why didn't you tell me sooner we have to look good on TV " he said and I started cleaning the whole house. When I was done I went to change and did my makeup. 
Ring ring the door went. 
I went to open the door " welcome come in" I said to all the crew. They were setting up the cameras and then they gave us the list of questions. 
" okay we are in air in 3,2,1 action " said the director. " hello everybody today's guests are no other than Exo's Kris and F(x)'s Victoria and we are in their house." Said the host. 
" hi I'm F(x)'s  Victoria " I said. 
" hi I'm Exo's Kris " said Kris . 
Kris POV 
" So Kris how did all start" the host asked me. 
" umm well I had a crush on Victoria ever since I came to Korea, I thought she was cute and all but I couldn't talk to her I would actually get nervous, until I had the guts to tell her to go on a date with me" I said " and how about you Victoria " the host asked her. " well at first I thought he was handsome and cute and he asked me on the date and so I thought why not I'm in the age where I should date so I gave him an opportunity and now I'm in love with him" she said and I then hold her hand. 
" some people think that you guys were to young to get married and to get a house" the host asked " well I think we're not because some idols that date don't get to see each other like we do. " I said. " and Victoria how did you feel when Kris left " the host asked. 
" well I was heartbroken I thought we were going to last forever and with the news he gave me I was torn down" she said. " so he told you fave a face" said the host " yea he even told me to leave with him but I told him I wouldn't " she said. " how did you feel when she told you she wouldn't leave with you" the host asked me. " I actually regretted leaving , I felt so sorry for hurting her and that's one of the reasons I came back" I said. 
After the interview 
" oh so you had a crush on me ever since you came here" she said smirking " haha funny " I said tickling her on the sofa, but then I grabbed her arms and but them above her and kissed her. 
Victoria POV 
I then kicked him " I have to cook dinner " I said. We were eating when he said " oh the CEO said that in the SM town concert we should ignore each other" " okay" I said. 
" you're only going say that I was expecting some , why no , that's not fair or be all sad" he said.  " why would I be sad about that I see almost everyday I'm actually getting tired of you" I said smirking. " oh really " he said and carried me and started spinning me around.  
SM town concert 
Fans had posters of us , posters of kristoria. It was the end of the concert . All of us were on the stage singing the song when I came across Kris. I walked beside him and he grabbed my hand our fingers were in between but I kept walking and our hands separated .
Kris POV 
" beakhyun, chanyeol , D.O and Tao can you come to the hospital with me" I said. " why what's wrong" they asked. " oh I got a little surprise for Victoria " I said. 
Victoria POV 
I went home and Kris haven't arrived home yet.   
So I called him but Tao responded me " Victoria come to the hospital " he said to me. 
" what why what happened " I asked. "Something happened to Kris hurry come" he said. I rapidly got my keys and left to the hospital 🏨. I got to the hospital " um I came to see Kris " I said to the nurse " right this way " [said the nurse. I went in the room and I first saw s. " what happened " I asked. 
" he just fainted and he doesn't wake up." Said D.O and I then went up to Kris. Tao was next to him crying and saying" hyun please wake up" 
And I started getting my eyes watery. " can I have sometime alone with him" I said 
"Sure " they all said. When they left I then grabbed Kris hands. " please feel better I would do anything for you to feel better" I said. " anything " I heard someone say.
Kris POV 
" anything" I said and I opened my eyes and she looked at me with her watery eye. " you jerk how can you be joking about this" she said to me hitting me and then she fell on top of me.  
I then kissed her and then I stood up " should we leave" I said to her. " yea" she said back. 
Then all my members were outside waiting for us. 
Victoria POV 
We got home and I cooked some ramen noodles. " so are we going to go to the awards show together" I asked. " yea who else would I go with " he said. 
Next morning 
I woke up and went to a photoshoot.
Then I came back home and I went to the salon with Kris. I was wearing a black dress with floral prints. Kris was wearing a suit with a bow. " let's go" he said and we got in the limousine. 
At the award show 
We got there and all the reporters were waiting for someone to get off. Then Kris got off the car  and he handed me his hand and I grabbed it softly. When everyone saw me get out we had all the attention. We walked in the red carpet with our hands holding and we went to these reporters to ask us questions. Then we kept walking and posed for the pictures. We sat together with my members. " and now for the best dressed award , and the nominees for women best dressed are 2ne1 Cl , Girls Generation Yoona, and F(x) Victoria. " said the host and Kris said to " hope you win."  " and the nominees for the men best dress are Big Bang GDragon , Shinee Minho and Exo Kris. The winners for best dressed are F(x) Victoria and Exo Kris congressional " said the host. 
Then Kris grabbed my hands " let's go" he said. We were walking up the stairs and got to the stage. " I firstly want to thank the designer of this dress , for all my fans who voted for me, my company for supporting me, my members and Kris my husband thank you " I said.   
Kris POV 
" I want thank my members firstly for accepting me back, Victoria for being with me for supporting me , and of course my fans with out you I wouldn't be here without them anything of this wouldn't be possible for supporting us and making our fan nickname Kristoria " I said . Then we went back to our seats. 
2 weeks later 
Victoria POV 
Everything has been good. I haven't seen him a lot lately. If I would get home he wouldn't be there or he was just going to leave sometimes I come home late or he does. 
Kris POV 
" Kris I need you to come I need to talk to you" said …………………