I'm leaving

I'm saying goodbye

Kris POV 
" Kris I need you to come I need to talk to you" said the CEO. " okay " I said. 
I went to the company " what did you need to talk with me sir" I asked him. 
" I think this is going to be bad news for you" he said. " what is it" I asked. 
" I'm going to need for you to go to China " he said. " what's so bad about that" I asked. " it's how long you're going to stay there" he said. " you're probably staying there for a year or if needed more" he said. " what why that long" I asked. " well because you're going to film two dramas plus all those variety shows you're going to be in ." He said. " but Victoria I just got married with her and now I can't see her" I said. 
" I know Kris but I can't do anything about it you need to get your populating up now that you came back." He said. 
" okay fine when am I leaving" I asked. 
" this Friday " he said. " ugh okay fine" I said scratching my head. 
Victoria POV
I was alone at home so I thought why not but some music and dance. So I first went upstairs and but my short shorts on with a black tang top. " wow fantastic baby" the song went. 
Kris POV 
I got home and I could here music out loud. So I quietly opened the door and I saw Victoria in these short and a tang top and she was dancing. I then started recording her dancing. It was so cute. 
Victoria POV 
I was dancing having the time of my life. Until I turned around and I saw Kris in the door recording me. I rapidly went to turn off the music. I was so embarrassed that I started blushing. He then came and grabbed me from my waist and picked me up until I hit on the wall. 
" are you trying seduce me" he whispered in my ear and kissed me on my shoulder and then let me down. 
" no I wasn't trying you just caught me slacking " I said. " that was cute hell I'm going to keep that video for life" He said." That was not cute that was just embarrassing " I said. " well I need to talk to you" he said. " what is it " I asked. " I got bad news" he said. " I'm ready " I told him. " I'm going to China " he said. " what's so bad about that" I asked him. " I'm going over there for a year or more" he said. " what why that long" I asked. " because I'm going to film dramas" he said. " but when are you leaving " I asked." This Friday " he said. 
" what that soon then we have to do things together starting right now " I said." Okay then where do you want to go" he asked. " let's go ... Camping with our members" I said . " what you want ,,me to spend my two last days with you camping " he said. "Yea but it's going to be fun" I said . " okay fine I'll call my members and I'll look for a camping place" he said. 
An hour later 
I packed his stuff and mine. We were going to go to Walmart to buy all the necessaries like food , and clothes cause I wanted all of us to be matching so I bought my members shorts and shirt and Kris members just shirts. The place where we were going had a log house and had six rooms but each room at 3 beds , two bathrooms, a large kitchen, and living room .it also had a valley with clear water to fish, and a garden to ride bicycles. We got to the  log house and I prepared dinner while Kris just slept.
Kris POV
I was sleeping and I heard voices. I opened my eyes and I saw D.O unpacking thing. " since when have you guys arrived " I asked him. " just a while ago not that long" he said. I got up and went to the living room and everyone were here. " dinner ready" said Victoria. 
" are we going to eat inside or outside " I asked. " outside so go do the fire and put   The table and the hammock " she said. 
So I first set up the tables . Then Chen and suho came to help me.  I went back inside " Victoria what are the things that are going outside " I asked." All of these" she said. " yaa guys come and help me" I screamed and they all came . 
" okay we're done" I said and then everyone came outside. " okay let's eat" said Victoria. 
After eating 
" should we do a big fire in the middle so we can do s'mores ." I asked. " yea why not I'll bring the things and some blankets because it's getting cold" said Victoria. 
Victoria POV 
 When I went outside with all the stuffs I saw Kris, Chanyeol , and suho doing the fire. I then passed out the blankets. When I saw there was only one more and Kris and I still needed on , so I thought we'll just share. Then Kris gave everyone a stick to do the marshmallows and then everyone grabbed a marshmallow from me and I went to sit down and so did Kris next to me. " where's my blanket " he asked. " there weren't enough so we have to share" I told him and gave him some of the blanket. We were all taking , talking about funny things or embarrassing things when it was getting late so we decided to go in and sleep. 
Next morning 
I woke up really early to prepare the things we were going to do today. I then did breakfast. Then Kris came by " Kris can you wake up your members " I asked " sure" he said back.
After breakfast 
" okay so now we're going to go fishing 🎣 but first we need to divide in groups " I said. " I want to be leader " said Amber. 
" I want to be leader also " said Tao. "'Okay you two pick your group " I said. 
Amber's group : Victoria,D.O ,Chen, Chanyeol, Lay,Kai, and Suho. 
Tao's group: Xiumin, Beakhyun, Sehun, Luhan, Kris , Sulli, Krystal, and Luna . 
We then got in the water but the rocks o slippery. Then Kris came and grabbed my hand " I don't want you to fall" he said. "Okay let's start" I said grabbing Kris sunglasses and putting them on. 
15 minutes later 
I was with the net just swinging it in the water waiting for a fish. When in a rock I saw one hiding. I slowly put the net and grabbed. " I grabbed one" I yelled and 
they all came to see it " good job Victoria" said Amber. " we're winning " I said. " it's just the start" said Kris.
Hours later of fishing 
" we won" I screamed them my group came and we started celebrating while the others just watched us. " we caught 8 fishes" said Amber. " we caught 6" said Tao. " okay then I'll prepare them and cook them" I said.
Kris POV 
I was playing video games with my member when I saw Victoria outside cleaning the fish by herself. So I went outside and covered her eyes " Kris I know it's you" she said and I then let go. 
" you want help" I asked her. " sure why not " she said. 
After dinner 
I started packing my stuff and when I arrive home I pack more stuff. Then I went downstairs and Victoria was just watching a movie. I went up to her and laid down on her legs. " I'm going to miss you" I said grabbing her hand gently. " me too" she said and came closer to me and kissed me. 
Victoria POV 
The movie ended and Kris was asleep on top of my legs. I didn't want to wake him up so I just stayed there and feel asleep. 
Next morning 
Next morning 
Kris POV 
I woke up and I saw Victoria there looking uncomfortable but the she also woke up. I went up to take a shower and get ready because the airport fashion is really important in a idol life. When I got out I saw Victoria with shorts and a Mickey Mouse sweater and a pair of Nikes and her hair straight. She looked really cute. " you look cute" I said to her 
 and she smiled. I change " okay Vic lets go" I said and grabbed my luggage and put them in the car. Then Victoria came and got in the car. 
On the way to the airport 
" you better not look at other girls" she said to me. " you're the only girl for me" I said. " you better call me everyday or at least text me" she said. " don't worry" I said and grabbed her hand. " you also don't be with boys" I said. " I'll FaceTime with you if I have time ." I said and kissed her." This is going to be our last kiss until in one year" I said and kissed her again.  We got out of the car and grabbed my stuff and went in the airport. 
When we were in all the reporters came toward us and started asking question but we just ignore them and kept walking holding hands. We went to check in and it was time. The airplane would depart in 5 minutes. We were in the entrance of the airplane and the reporters were still in front of us. I then hugged Victoria " I want you to take care of your self" I said to her. " you too " she said back. I then kissed her on her forehead. I then grabbed my stuff and let go her hand and walked toward the entrance, I looked back and she was waving and I wave back at her