The tutorial

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was past 1. And yes i'm still stuck in school. Because why? My homeroom had to made me the take up all the responsibility that other student body president should be doing and help them with their evaluation by participating in their performances for the year-end. Well aren't I happy? Jisoo followed me around probably eyeing at whichever senior who had the slightest attempt to hit on me.

"Can you please stop? How am I suppose to help them when you're practically threathening them with your fists and eyes!! Ya..." Arguing right before I actually start helping the weaker ones.

Jisoo basically sat at the back of the class while I was helping out with some of the senior who seemed a bit struggling to cope with the beat and rhythm of the songs.When we were done with a few classes, Jisoo and me decided to take a break at the basketball court of the school.

We practiced like how we would practice back when we were in JYP. As I matched my vocals and beat with Jisoo and were lost in singing and the echoes filled the room to Meghan Trainor's Like I'm Gonna Lose You(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj4nsZ3o1ag), I didn't realise there were eyes staring at both of us. Wonwoo,Mingyu,S.Coups,Vernon, Seungkwan and The8 were in the basketball court secretly admiring our teamwork.

"'Wah jangnahn aniya(it's no joke).." S.Coups,Wonwoo and Mingyu gave a thumbs up and I noticed S.Coups giving me a wink secretly.

I smiled shyly and I think Jisoo caught that and he poked my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter