The news

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jisoo yah... How long do you think we can last as trainees. When do you think we can debut..?" Holding on to my macbook while looking at the pretty clouds that covered the the Sun.

''I'm not sure too, Nado chal moraegaeta-ya." giving a slight punch on my shoulder, assuring me one of his smiles.

We headed straight to the practice rooms and looked in amazements as the other oppas were practicing Congratulations and other songs in the album and to be honest when I first heard the song, i was truly mesmerized by the song. Even the lyrics got me taken aback. 

Jisoo and me took a seat near Wonpil and took out our notebooks to begin writing and composing songs to show them to sajangnim(JYP). It was tiring to be honest. We had to crack our heads and often we get headaches. And soon the other oppadeuls stopped practicing in frustration  and began to crowd around me.

"Have you heard the news?''

"Musun, which one?'' I replied in confusion, plugging out my earpiece, putting away my macbook and other stuffs away.

"I'm heading out to the washroom'' Jisoo said leaving me and the other oppas alone in the practice room.

"What's up with the serious face?'Somethings wrong right?" I asked finally sensing the seriousness and tension in the air.

"Neo, the representative..." Soon , sungjin oppa and the rest began to leave, one by one. Leaving Dowoon oppa and Wonpil in the room with me.

"They want you to ... Basica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter