The Day

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in the practice room , as usual producing songs and writing endless lyrics that would suit and fit in the songs..but none seems to work. Wonpil saw me working hard from far and gave me a massage. "Having a hard time trying to write the lyrics?" He gave a nudge and gave me the sweetest smiles.

From far, there was someone watching..probably in pain. He walked without even greeting, even when Wonpil greeted him he refuses to acknowledge him. S.Coups.... When i saw him walk pass, i finally thought of something. Writing the lyrics in S.Coups point of view. It could be a way for me to patch things up with him. I know it seems selfish but i wish for a happy ending. Even if i had to leave, I don't want to mess up someone's life because i know it will take a toll on other members of 17 whom had nothing to do with this.

Days pass by and i wrote the lyrics . "'Letting Go"' was the title... I made the guide to it and let Wonpil listen to it.

"Pleasing to the ears. Can't i buy over this song?" Wonpil jokingly said. He gave me a hug and told me "'Good job , you've worked hard my baby"'

I smiled at his words . Now it seems like the correct timing for me to find S.Coups and solve things among us. I left him a message and he agreed to meet me. I hope things goes well, even if it doesn't  I believe i have tried my best to patch things up. I waited at the rooftop of our dorm and he came. We sat awkwardly without speaking for almost ten minutes .Time passed but he seems okay with it.

"'There's something that I would like you to listen. But before that, hear me out okay. I know things between us hasn't been okay ever since ever. I really hope to start afresh and end on a good note if it has to. It seems selfish to you and I'm sorry. Here you go. It's for you."' I handed an mp3 to his hands and closed it.

I left the rooftop coldly and was on my way to the dorm when Wonpil was standing infront of me. He seemed speechless. He looked at me, hold my hands and brought me to the park again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter