Practice

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as I thought I could get some practice by myself today, there were people in the dance room. What could I do but start warming up in the corner of the room with four guys staring. I awkwardly stand by the side and s.coups grab me by my wrist and brought me closer to the mirror and closer to the other three members. 

"We won't eat you alive. Come here" He bend down reaching to my height, tapping my head .

 

Slowly feeling the rhythm , slowly getting tensed up with their presence and i started dancing to a few songs. Breaking out to my inner dance routines that me and Jisoo choreographed by ourselves. The room was hot, although the air conditioner was switched on.

(Songs that Haein is dancing to)

1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGDxx7SezQ4

2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJTWwzEg8_g

3.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LN7oUx4UiY

I stopped the music for a while, gasping for air as I made my way to the end of the room to get some water. Mingyu and Wonwoo's jaws drapped , shocked with how such a small body frame that I have could explode with such talent. S.Coups and Vernon high fiving each other, amazed.

"Hoshi should see this..His losing out!! Did you choreographed it yourself? Wahhhhhh jinjja daebak. How can such a small girl dance like that. Did you see Hyung?!!" Vernon's voice echoing the whole dance practice room.

"Aniyo..Jisoo and Samuel helped alot to choreographed our daily dance routines. Especially when it is time for evaluation , we work on it individually. There's still much to learn so I'm gonna take things slow..from now on." wiping my sweat with a towel and sipping on some water.

I continued with my dance practice and the meanie couple and Vernon left to the vocal room leaving S.Coups monitoring me alone in the room. He walked to where my phone was plugged to the speakers and stopped the music.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter