First Encounter With 17

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like how Wonpil oppa explained , I was called up to the 4th floor which is where the Sajangnim monitors us. I was alone while as usual Samuel and and Jisoo were getting private instrument lessons with Sungjin, Wonpil and Dowoon and on the 2nd floor. My body tensed up the moment sajangnim entered his office and he began explaining whatever the purpose was. He showed me out and even accompanied me to the second floor when i was shocked at how the practice room was so cram. 

"Get to know them alright, and Jisoo yah take care of them while they are there. You guys might learn a few usefull things and composing and whatnot skills with them. Seventeen right? I've heard alot from your tapyeonim. I will leave them in your hands.'' Leaving me in a room with basically a LOT of men and boys.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo. Park Hae In raguamida." Greeting them with a short introduction only to notice that all of them were staring at me. Jisoo giving like laser eyes as he kept squinting giving me some inner scolding after looking at what I wore.

.

"Yah, why are you wearing those? Do you seriously!! " Wonpil and Jisoo in unison started giving me headlock and handed me a cardigan for me to cover my legs.

"Mwo!! Chaega mwol haeso?" trying to retaliate back, only to get more headlocks .

We, i mean including this group called Seventeen were seated in a circle, I was seated far away from Jisoo and Wonpil , and Samuel got close enough with this guy named S.Coups? I gave off a motherly smile, I was seated between the rappers of Seventeen Wonwoo and Mingyu .. We started off with ice breakers,getting friendly with the other 13 members of seventeen and remembering their names by heart was to be honest difficult for me. Playing murderer and finally ending it off with a game o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter