Meeting

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I quickly got a shower and dressed making sure I was neat and early to meet the representatives of Pledis. And of course the fact that day6 members, me , Ha Joon and Samuel will have to be prepared with whatever statements that will be thrown to us by the representatives. We were prepared with whatever paperwork and sorting out our schedules since officially we are going to work hand in hand together with Pledis entertainment. Finally, we are prepared to work with 17.

I walked out and noticed the rest(DAY6 and the two babies) waiting for me at the entrance of our dorm building. I gave a laugh and how funny this people were. I was finally smiling and finally felt at peace. We walked slowly admiring the view, filling the streets with our laughters and it was just the same memories we had back then. 

We arrived at Pledis, me and Hajoon clocked in our passes to enter. Walking up with our squad at the back, ready to meet the representatives and of course face the 17 members. We entered a room in the second floor where awaits us is the ever stern faces given by the evaluation team, the president and the representatives . We all hold hands , making sure all of us were together in this, giving assurance to each other. 

"As you guys know, we have received a call from your side of the company and we have agreed to work together with you guys. Is that okay 17, so far if there's no objection we will proceed with assorting your training schedules and your singing modules..." a representative said

"Uhm, i'm sorry to interrupt b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter