Date with Wonpil

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After we were done with school matters, I headed back slowly to the dorm. A familiar figure standing right infront of the building kicking the fallen autumn leaves. Facing the floor not even noticing me walking close to him. I purposely coughed as i bend down to have a look at this gloomy figure.

"JJajang!!Mwohae. In front of my dorm, not scared that you will get caught?" I said , he interlinked his fingers with mine.

"Ani. Not even one bit. It's been a while..."Wonpil gave one of his soothing smile .

This is what scares me the most. It seriously concerns me when he says he is not scared at the fact of getting caught and SUDDENLY appearing without notice. He could have played without letting anyone know and as soon as he returns punishment awaits him and i don't want that to ever happen especially just to see me. 

He took me to Hangang Park. Seating down at the bench looking at the view quietly. We didn't even talk much. Appreciating each other's presence, holding onto each other's hands .His hands was warm just like his heart. We talked about how he didn't have to go far just to meet me, because all this while i've been near him. How we would have practiced together till the day was late, how he would take me home together with the rest of the members. How badly he wanted to run to me and took care of me while I was away.

I looked at his face and gave him a smile. It's not the first time we had this conversation. I assume this is one of his moments where he wanted someone to listen to his thoughts. Not being ordered around. He must have felt stuffy..su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter