Another day in School

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My phone alarm rang. Probably snoozing it more than 3 times, and I couldn't get up. My eyes were like literally glued. My whole body ached. Turned off the alarm and I heard someone screaming in front of me.

"Park Hae In!!TANGJANG IREONA(get up right now)You're gonna be late for school!!" Opening my eyes to see Jisoo and Samuel by the side of my bed,only they knew the pincode to enter the dorm because in case of an emergency and since half of the time they are always in my dorm making use of our equipment

DEFINITELY indicating , I'm gonna get some penalty points if i don't hurry. I quickly took a shower getting in my school uniform and went out to see that there was the 17 hip hop team gathering in the living room playing games with Jisoo and Samuel. Seriously this kids. We quickly said our goodbyes to Samuel and I immediately brisk walk and sprint my way to catch the bus. I don't want to be in the list if not i have to clean up the girls toilet. I swear girls may seem like they are all hygienic and what not but behind the scenes, you're fighting a battlefield to clean the toilet because it was and it is as dirty as ... sincerest hats off and respect to all the cleaners in the world.

The 17 hip hop members and Jisoo decided to take their own time to school since, the first 2 hours were killers and they felt like they needed some time out, looking at me sprinting to catch the bus.

"Fast runner isn't she? She was an athlete back in Singapore.What was it..... Netball?  something similar to basketball but only females play it. It's really popular in the Europe countries, and some counter parts of Asia..." Jisoo said, smirking at the sight.

"How do you know so much about her...She doesn't seem like the type who would open up so easily...must be years right.." S.Coups sighing, wishing very much that he would know so much about Haein.

"Yup. Took her months and years to open as much. She doesn't mind anyones existence, she just feels uncomfortable if the spotlight is on her or when you're the type to irritate her by flirting with her or asking TOO mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter