Class

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not even once, was the school ever quiet from rumours. I walked far from where Seventeen and Jisoo was. Walking at the grass patch , making a huge detour to the back of the school and finally entering the main corridor of the school only to be welcome by the school kingkas. 

''GREAT Job.. Today you were the talk of the students. And you know I hate it the most, WHEN IM NOT IN THE SPOTLIGHT AND WHEN IM NOT FIRST. Do you get me! Stay low before your face is disfigured and you won't be ANY of the agencies trainees. Get me and get lost!" Soo Ah slapping my face a few times and throwing  my belongings on the floor causing a huge mess.

''Wah..jajjingnua.So irritating. Seriously what's their problem.." murmuring to myself , while im grabbing my stuffs when i realised there were hands helping me up.

"Kumapta. Thank you..'' Looking up to realise it was the Seventeen members and Jisoo.

Jisoo brushing off dirt off my leg and belongings. "It's okay. I can do it myself.'' quickly hurrying off to my class

"She's not okay is she? If Wonpil hyung knows...i'm dead" Jisoo worrying, only to complain to the rest.

S.coups, Wonwoo and Mingyu began to wonder what exactly is my identity. Not knowing who was I throughout the whole time I was in school, even a single bit although we were all in the same school and if by chance they have made the situation worst with their existence.

I sat in class, preparing my books to see Soo Ah and the rest staring at me.

.

Jisoo entered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter