Introduction

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not knowing what was ahead for my future,I was left to practice with the Day6 members. Private instrument lessons and basically having one on one talk. I was close with each of them. And especially Wonpil and Dowoon since they were the MAKNAES and our , was not really too far off.. They  heard my struggles to keep up with the other female trainees whom managed to debut within a few months while i was left hanging just like the other day6 members who have long awaited for their debut. I was just sitting along with the other members while listening and looking at them practicing for their upcoming busking performance at local universities.

    

Practically I wasn't left alone , besides the fact that I was eliminated and failed to debut. I had Jisoo who was there to practice dance with me, and we head to the same school together. Should i say he's a bit SANGNAMJA? and RUDE when you first get to know him but after awhile he seemed decent and had a 4D character. He was my only friend in school ,I have no idea why other sunbaes and other girls hated me so much. Maybe because I was a foreigner with decent English speaking abilities and my decent looks and the fact that I always have Jisoo protecting me as always.

And lastly to introduce our cutie makdoongie of JYP,  

our dear dear cutiepie Samuel.. He is basically the baby of JYP and obviously he has yet to debut since he is TOO YOUNG and what I meant by too young was HE is only 13.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter