School

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Getting all dressed for school in the morning is so annoying. Packing some breakfast for Jisoo and Samuel and a thing popped my mind. Should i pack extras for the other Seventeen oppas? Ah...whatever. Almost using up 2 loaf of bread to cook some toast and putting them in Samuel's lunchbox and Jisoo's.

As I put on my shoe, I heard loud noises near the corridor..and as I open the door, the bunch of young men were basically in front of my doorstep. WOW

''Let's head to school together!! MANSAE." Seungkwan announcing to the whole world that we are heading the same way for school. Got on the elevator and it was suffocating seriously, stucked in the middle with Seungcheol and Wonwoo near me. I could literally hear them breathing and it was should I say damn uncomfortable to explain. As we got out of the elevator, Jisoo and Samuel were like playing with each other. Pft so cute.

"Muel~~ah!! Did you wait long, hehet. Have fun today in school orites." Handing him the lunchbox and told him to share with the Seventeen members if he had extras and wanna share because Samuel is attending school with some of the Seventeen members . I felt guilty not making for the rest so yeah.

"Eyh, what about ours.OHH! " Dino the youngest asked only to be answered by Samuel who pointed to the extremely overflowing lunchbox.

I smiled to only see the hip hop team of Seventeen and Seungkwan looking at me. WEIRDLY.

We headed off in another direction with the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter