Internal Conflict

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went inside the company again, having a look at Sungjin's equipment and there was absolute nothing wrong with it. I had another look and his guitar doesn't seem to have any problem with it. I look at Wonpil's expression and he gave me this puppy smile . "Didn't you say there was something wrong with his guitar? Sungjin oppa didn't you called me?" Sungjin's confused expression and just pointed at cheeky Wonpil.

Practically, he was trying to save his girl from getting into any mini dilemma with another guy. Obviously he had to come up with a stupid excuse. I just gave him a look like who was he kidding seriously.  And our very first lesson was a lesson together with the 17 members, we had vocal lessons together with the vocal trainer and obviously warming up and gathering in the room already took a long time to settle down.

I walked in with the JYP squad and entered the dance practice room where the 17 members were already settled down. We took a seat and each wait for our turns to practice and get feedbacks from the vocal trainer. The vocal team of 17 received good feedbacks whereas the performance and hip hop team received quite harsh feedbacks from the vocal trainer. Next off , I was off with Jae and we performed a short medley of the top hits songs in 2015 with me playing the keyboard. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tJ70Ov4JtM)

And off next the Day6 members performed "Congratulations" each of them doing their acoustic version of it. And Ha Joon and Samuel performed their own rendition of "Freedom"' by Pharell Williams. We were so nervous by what the vocal trainer had to say and we each hold each others hand(#yourfriendshipgoals).

"Jae and Haein, you guys sound in sync and it was a waste that it was short and it was just beautiful. Key to success for you Ms. Haein is confidence. You kept looking at the notes you were playing. Eye contact. Jae yours is perfect. Perfect vocal training system." And Jae gave me a tight hug only to get glares from Wonpil,Sungjin and Hajoon.

"Day6 as a whole, i get it why JYP

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter