admit what?

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

 

While we were in Alexander’s car, he kept looking at me. But he didn’t speak; he knew I was in no mood to talk at all. Would you be in the ing mood to talk if the guy who just asked your forgiveness, ditches you, leaving heart broken again? Would you? I SURE AS HELL WOULDN’T.
 When suddenly my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID, Kevin~~, I sighed.

“Don’t answer it.” Xander told me.

“I have no plan to.”

After a few seconds the call stopped and I looked out the window.
I felt a tear drop crawl down my face and I quickly wiped it. And once again my phone rang. Xander suddenly grabbed my phone, opened the window and threw it out.

“We’ll get you another one, okay?” He smiled at me and I nodded just looking straight ahead.

“He’s stupid. Don’t think about it too much.” Xander held my hand. I looked at him and saw him give me a small smile. I closed my eyes, trying not to let another tear fall from my eyes.

Thanks for another heart break story Kevin. THANK ING YOU.

 

When I arrived home, Xander offered to stay with me but I just shook my head. He had a busy schedule tomorrow and staying with me would just tire him. So I sent him home.
 I got dressed, then turned off all the lights in my house, so if ever Kevin passed by, he’d think I was gone. I didn’t want to talk or even see him at al anymore, I had a feeling that if he knocked on my door and suddenly hugged me, I would forgive him just then and there. But my heart doesn’t want that.

I walked into my room and laid on the bed. And that’s when tears just fell from my eyes. I tried wiping them away, but it was useless.
How could you Kevin? Just when I forgave you, you hurt me again? What a best friend you are.

 

Kevin’s POV:

It’s been two weeks since I last saw Cara and accidentally ditched her.
I know, I know. I’m stupid. I’ve been telling myself that everyday and every minute. How could I do that? How could I forget our plan? How could I just leave her like that? To think, she just forgave me from ignoring her. But she still accepted me back with open arms. But what did I do? WHAT DID I FLIPPING DO?!
I left her, without a word.

I’ve been trying to call her, but her phone suddenly became unable to reach. I’ve been trying to go to her house, but she’s never home. I tried asking Alexander hyung to call her for me and explain, but even he’s a little mad about what I did to her and didn’t want himself to be involved at the idiotic thing I did.
I do admit, it was stupid of me, insensitive and I understand why she hates me. But I just really miss her.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. When suddenly I heard my door open, I sat up and saw Audrey there.

“Oppa!” She smiled and walked towards me.

“Hey Audrey.” I smiled back and made her sit beside me.

“What are you doing today?” She poked my nose.

“What ever you’re doing.” I answered and she smiled wider.

“Let’s go eat lunch out today? Maybe at a Japanese restaurant!” She beamed and I nodded. I stood up and opened my closet.

“I’ll just get dressed and I’ll meet you out there.” I told her.

“I have to go out?” She pouted “I can just close my eyes” She covered her eyes and smiled at me. But I shook my head.
The only person I trusted and was comfortable doing that with, was Cara.

“I’ll meet you outside. Don’t worry, I wont be long.” I smiled and she irritatedly stood up and walked out.

I sighed and got dressed and when I was done, I walked out and saw Eli there. I smiled and waved at him but he just held his phone and looked at me.

“Eli?” I said and he just walked away. Oh, what happened to him?

I arrived at the living room and saw Audrey there talking to Kibum. While Xander and Dong ho looked at her.

“I’ll be going today.” I said and Xander looked at me.

Of course you are” He said in English.

Why do you sound mad?” I asked him and he looked away.

Not even showing an effort to win his best friend back.” He muttered which just suddenly made my blood boil.

what did you say? I wasn’t making an effort? I’ve been trying to contact her for 2 weeks now and I’ve been going to her house, but she’s never home. I know you have her number, but you wont even help me.” I screamed then looked at Audrey who arched an eyebrow at me. The thing is, Audrey never learned English. Which was a good thing in this situation. But it was pretty stupid, her sister was a master at English yet her, nothing.

Why should I help? So you could break her heart more? She doesn’t even like hearing your name at all anymore! You are so insensitive.” Xander scolded, I’ve never seen him so mad.

Kevin, if you only saw how hurt Cara was.” Eli joined in.

If this is how much she’s avoiding me, I think I can tell.” I said looking at him.

Then why aren’t you doing anything about it?” Xander said.

Is calling her every five minutes not doing something? Is practically camping out her house not doing anything?” I said.

That’s not what we meant about doing something” Eli said and I arched an eyebrow at him.

Then what? Please tell me? Cause, I just really wanna know!” I said and Xander looked at me.

“You already know it, You just wont admit it.” Xander said as gave me one last look, then he looked at Audrey and rolled his eyes then he walked out of the living room and Eli just nodded.

“What were they talking about?” Audrey turns to Kibum who shrugs.

“How should I know?” He said and she pouted and looked at me

“What was that about Oppa?” She asked and I just looked away

“Lets just go.” I walked out the door and didn’t even bother to wait for her. 


Tehee :> Your comments gave me inspiration to continue writing! As long as all of you are happy, well so Am I. :) THANK YOU SO MUCH.