feelings get the better of me.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

“The Shows about to start, you should be seated.” Someone told me. I looked to my left and saw Xander smiling at me.

“Can you show me where I’m gonna sit Oppa? Kevin—Kevin looks busy.” I looked back at Kevin and sighed.

“He does, doesn’t he? Okay, common.” Xander held my hand and pulled me. When we arrived at my seat, I sat down and he knelt infront of me.

“No matter what happens, there’s always you somewhere in there.” He said. That didn’t make any sense; I titled my head to the side and arched an eyebrow.

“What?” I asked but he simply smiled.                          

“Never mind.” He stood up “Wave at us okay?”

I nodded and smiled “u-kiss hwaiting!” I pumped a fist in the air and he nodded then left.
I watched as Kevin approached him, Xander pointed at me then I saw Kevin look at me. He waved at me but I just looked at the stage.

Then, I heard the Mc’s start talking, its must be starting.
The show was normal, a girl group called Orange Caramel sang first. Then everything started.

“Okay, so G.na” The Mc looked at G.na and smiled “Is that your sister?”
Audrey sat beside G.na and waved at everyone cutely.

“Ahh yeah, this is Audrey.” G.na said and smiled.

“Audrey, can you sing like your Unnie?” The Mc asked her.

“Ohh of course not, she’s too good.” Audrey said “But I can dance better”
And for some reason the crowd laughed, I looked at Kevin who met my eyes, I quickly looked back at Audrey.

“Can you show us some of your moves?” The Mc said and Audrey shyly stood up and nodded. She walked to the center and waited for music. Then Hyun-ah’s CHANGE went on and she started dancing to it. I looked at U-kiss and saw they were amused, even Kevin. How nice….

The song ended fast and Audrey bowed and smiled at everyone.
“Wow, she was good.” The Mc smiled.

“I’m still better though.” Dong ho muttered into the Mic and everyone laughed.

“Want to show us Dong ho-shii?” G.na smiled and Dong ho shyly shook his head and hid behind Soohyun.

“How about Kevin? Doesn’t he like to dance?” The Mc said and I looked at Kevin who smiled.

“I’ll dance, but I need a partner.” Kevin said, and Audrey’s face beamed. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Kevin.

“who?” The Mc asked and suddenly Kevin’s eyes met mine.

“Cara-shii.” He smiled. Wait, what?! What do you mean Cara?

And the spot light suddenly went on me. I squinted my eyes and hid my face using my hands and  heard them laugh.

“I’m not Cara! She-She’s backstage!” I lied and louder laughter was heard.

“Come on Cara-shii.” Kevin said and I just shook my head. Kevin what are you doing!!!

“Why is she hiding?” The Mc said. Suddenly I felt someone touch my hands which hid my face, I looked up and saw Kevin there smiling at me.

“No.” I whisper yelled and he simply stuck his tongue out at me.

“I don’t want to.” I said and suddenly he pulled me, making me stand up.
“They’re gonna play NU ABO by F(x), remember we danced that for fun before?” He smiled and I glared at him.

“But I don’t wanna.” I shook my head and suddenly he pulled me up the stage. Everyone cheered and I just smiled nervously, but slapped Kevin’s back where they couldn’t see.
The music started and Kevin looked at me “Don’t disappoint the crowd” He mouthed and I glared at him, but eventually I danced.

People started clapping and smiling so I guess that was a good thing. When the song faded away, I stopped and smiled at the audience, then at the idols that clapped at me.

“You were great.” The MC told me and I thanked him. Then I looked at Kevin who smiled at me, I simply stuck my tongue out at him then he hugged me.

“that’s what you get for ignoring me when I wave at you.” He whispered into my ear.

I pinched his waist and he yelped “That’s what you get for being annoying.” I smiled. He let me go and I walked back to my seat.

“So, Kevin does your best friend always go with you on shows?” The camera was still focused on me, so I had to keep my smile on and be all cute.

“No, but we haven’t hanged out for a while now, since she was studying hard for her exams. But now that they’re over, I drag her everywhere.” Kevin smiled. I nodded and smiled too.

“Ohh then lets pray she passes her exams huh?” The MC said.

“Yeah, Lets. Because Kevin just kept distracting her when she should have been studying.” Kibum said and everyone laughed when Kevin scratched the back of his head.

“Did you pass your test Cara?” G.na asked me and I shrugged.

“No results yet.” I said.

Finally the cameras were off me and they started talking about something different. I slouched and looked at Kevin who suddenly had Audrey sitting beside him. She started whispering stuff to him and he’d smile from time to time.

I stood up and saw Xander look at me, then I started walking away. I walked out the building and saw paparazzi there; once they saw me they started taking pictures. I put on my shades and just kept walking.

“Cara, why did you leave early?” One of them shot at me.

“Why didn’t you wait for Kevin?”

“Did you two happen to fight?”

“Are you jealous of G.na’s sister who’s getting along with Kevin?” I paused at that question, wow they were smart. But I just shook my head and continued walking. I quickly saw a cab and called it. I got in and told him my address. I laid my head on the headrest and sighed.
Why’d my feelings have to get the best of me???


okay, so the story is kinda boring now. I dunno. I just feel like it is. But anyway, Imma try hard and make it better and be able to finish it. Please keep reading. HWAITING! XD