How could you.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

a/n: Okay, so I've been trying to force myself to wait and update a little longer, but I couldnt. I just wanted to update for some reason. hahahahha. Please read and be happy, well I dont think this chapter can make anyone happy, but-- you get my point :))))


 

CARA’s POV

“ I said I’m not eating that!” I scoffed at the guy who held a spoon infront of my mouth.

“Listen here ” He raised his hand “I’ve been trying to be patient with you, but your getting on my nerves” He was almost gonna slap me, I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain, but a loud yell made me open my eyes and made him drop his hand and step away from me.

“Did I tell you to hurt her?!” The voice boomed.

“No Maam.” He shook his head and lowered his it “I’m so sorry”

“Save it.” I looked up and saw long legs standing infront of me “Next time, if you wanna hurt her, ask permission first”
And my eyes, widened.

AUDREY?!

“Audrey?! You—“ Before I could say anything, she slapped me. I winced at the pain but glared at her.

“Unnie, when will you learn to shut up, they said you’ve been so noisy here” She bent down and smirked at me. I tried to move closer to her, to hurt her, but my body which was tied against this chair made it hard for me to do so.

“Why are you doing this Audrey?” I asked looking her in the eye

“Because you stole my Kevin.” She simply smirked

“Its because he didn’t want you.” I hissed and suddenly she slapped me again, making me lower my head because of the pain. This was a different pain, it stung me. Then suddenly, something scarlet red dripped on my leg. I was bleeding?

She held the bottom of my chin and made me look up at her “Now Kevin Oppa is so worried and sad, and you wont be anywhere in sight. Don’t worry Unnie, I’ll take care of him” She smirked

Kevin……

“He doesn’t want you, He never will.” I said and she raised her hand again, slapping me once more

“Its so tiring to deal with these repoters, asking me and my G.na Unnie if we had any idea where you could be or if you had any enemies. I had to lie and pretended I didn’t know anything.” She sighed

“I’m just excited when this whole thing dies down and everyone finally forgets about you.”

“Kevin wont.” I said looking up at her “He’ll find me”

“Not if he decides that finding me is better for him” She turned around then looked at the guy who was trying to feed me earlier

“If she doesn’t wanna eat, then let her starve” She shrugged and the guy nodded following her as they walked out the room leaving me there alone. I closed my eyes, trying to blink back tears, but I failed, they came out and I cried. How could I not?

After maybe 30 minutes of being alone, another girl walked in and looked at me. She glared at me evilly and I gulped when she pulled a whip.

“Do you love Kevin?” She sung and I glared at her.

“Yes!” I said but then the excruciating pain……………