My World

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

KEVIN’s POV

I sighed as I looked her scar filled face. How could they do this to her? Why did they let her suffer like that? Why would Audrey even think about doing that to Cara?
This is all my fault….I blame myself.

I sighed as I took her hands and laced my fingers with hers. I’m never leaving you Cara, Kevin-shii will always take care of you and protect you. Don’t ever scare me like that okay?

Suddenly someone walks in the door and I look up finding Eli and Kibum there. They gave me a faint smile as they stepped in.

“So?” I asked, wondering what happened.

“Audrey is now officially behind bars along with those men of hers.” Eli said and I sighed. GOOD.

“How about that Sumi girl? Cara was mumbling about her….” I said looking back down at Cara

“She just gets 3 years of jail, not a life sentence like Audrey.” Kibum shrugged sitting down.

“what gave you the sudden feeling to follow Audrey after she left anyway, Kevin? Did you know she had Cara?” Kibum asked

“I dunno” I shrugged “I just had this feeling, you know, I sensed Cara was somewhere near her.”
They both nodded then studied Cara, but then looked at me.

“You okay Kevin?” Eli asked me and I looked at him

“I’m in a better state than I was before.”

“She’s safe now, I think you should get some rest.” Kibum said

“I’m not leaving her.” I snapped

“We didn’t say that you should, just get some sleep.” Eli shrugged.

“What if she wakes up?” I looked back at Cara.

“I’m pretty much sure your lover boy senses will wake you up.” Kibum teased, but I just couldn’t smile.

“Yabaseyo?” Eli suddenly pulled out his phone “Ne, ohhh okay, we’ll be there” He shut his phone and looked at Kibum.

“Manager said we need to go to this conference with the press” he then looked at me “You don’t need to come Kevin”
I nodded as I watched the two of them walk out the room.

I looked back at Cara and placed my head on my hands. I slowly closed my heavy eyes and the next thing I knew, everything was black.

 

CARA’s POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I blinked a few times, trying to adjust with the dark. Why was it dark? Where was I? Please tell me I was safe. I turned to my side and saw a digital clock, I must be in a room or something. I read what was on the clock, 9 pm.

Where could I be at 9 pm? I sat up properly but was shocked when I felt pressure on my hands. I followed my arms trail down to my hands only finding my fingers laced with someone else’s. I squinted my eyes, trying to see who, and smiled.
His hair was messy all over his face, while his cheek bones stood out as usual. His lips were pressed together, a habit he had gotten every time he would sleep.

“Kevin-shii.” His name escaped my lips and I smiled at how warm it sounded. I his face with my free hand and stopped at his cheek. I bent forward, ignoring the pain my body gave me and kissed his forehead. I laid back down, closing my eyes. When I suddenly felt lips press onto mine. I quickly shot open my eyes, then I felt his hand touch my cheek.
His lips were hard on mine, but it didn’t matter to me, He made me feel safe.
I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

He slowly parted from my lips and placed his forehead on mine “I finally had you but after 3 hours someone takes you away from me and—hurts you”

“well—“ I laced both our hands together “I’m here now”

“You are.” He pecked my lips “and I’m never letting you out of my sight.”

“I have life you know, my world doesn’t just revolve around you Kevin Woo” I smiled

“Don’t lie” He smirked, god how I missed seeing that smirk “You know I’m your only world.” 


a/n: And My readers are still awesome. WWWWWAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP YA'LL? I AM NO LONGER SICK AND I'M AS HYPER AS AGNES WHEN SHE SAW THE UNICORN!!!!!
 

anyway, i have good news and bad news.
good news: I had just come up with an idea for my Eli Story, though I havent written it yet.
Bad news: this story is almost coming to an end :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

 

well please tell me watcha think. :) I LOVE COMMENTS.