I cant tell her.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

a/n: Hey there! Readers! Forgive me for posting such short chapters, its just part of the story line. :) hope you continue reading and commenting and loving the story. Hwaiting! XD


Me and Doojoon walked down to the ballroom and parted since Beast needed to leave early for their show the next day. I sighed and walked around the ballroom when I spotted Xander. He always understood me right, I needed his comfort now.

XANDER’S POV

I felt my heart beating faster; finally Kevin realized his true feelings and has decided to confess. Maybe everything we planned might really work out today.
I am such a genius.
I smiled to myself, but lost it when Dongho gave me a weird stare.
“what?” I asked and he shrugged

“Your too excited hyung.” He laughed and I just rolled my eyes

“Hey, there’s Kevin.” Kibum said and I turned around spotting Kevin, but why was he walking alone, and why did he look the total opposite of happy and inlove?

“Kevin?” Eli called his name. Kevin was gonna walk pass us, but Soohyun blocked him.

“Yaa, whats wrong?” Kiseop asked

“Where’s Cara?” Kibum added. Kevin just looked up at us, a few tears streaming down his face

“I didn’t confess.” He simply said and my eyes widened. What happened?!

“Tell us what happened.” Eli cooed Kevin.

“I finally realize that I’m inlove with her, but it turns out, she doesn’t love me.” He shrugged

“What do you mean she doesn’t?” I asked him and he looked at me “She’s inlove with you Kevin; she couldn’t even stand seeing you with Audrey.”

“Well, then I guess she moves on fast.” He looked away

“What do you mean?” Soohyun asked Kevin

“I saw—“ He closed his eyes, I guess he was having a hard time saying this “I saw her  kissing Doojoon on the roof top” He made Soohyun let go of him and he walked out.
My eyes widened and the others looked at me, while Kibum ran after Kevin.

What just happened? Why was Cara kissing Doojoon? How did Doojoon get into the picture? Where is Cara?

I scratched the back of my head and looked around the ballroom “Please Cara, appear somewhere”

“Oppa!” Someone touched my shoulder and I turned around, finding Cara there and strange, she lost all of her make up.

“Cara-shii!” I said loudly and she took a step back from me

“Oppa? Whats wrong?” She asked me and I sighed

“What happened to you? In the roof top?”I looked closely at her face first, and there, that’s when I saw it, she had tear stains. She must’ve been crying like crazy up there.

“You were crying Cara?” I asked holding her hand; she looked at me for a while but eventually nodded

I quickly pulled her into a hug and she wrapped her hands around my waist “Oppa.. I don’t know what to do anymore. I just wanna go home.” She whispered and I combed her hair with my hands

“Come on, I’ll drop you off.” I whispered back and she nodded.
I cant tell her this now, she’s a wreck. Kevin is not is the right mood to talk to anyone, I bet he’ll just scream at her before she could explain what really happened, leaving her even more broken hearted.

CARA’S POV

While we were in the car, I kept fidgeting with my hands. I looked out the window and just watched anything that would pass by. I felt my eyes slowly close on me, and before I knew it everything went black.